Black Panthers yielding nightsticks is NOT voter intimidation

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/j...cube_position1#

"At issue was what, if any, punishment to seek against the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense (NBPP) and three of its members accused in a Jan. 7 civil complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia.

Two NBPP members, wearing black berets, black combat boots, black dress shirts and black jackets with military-style markings, were charged in a civil complaint with intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling place, including brandishing a 2-foot-long nightstick and issuing racial threats and racial insults. Authorities said a third NBPP member "managed, directed and endorsed the behavior."

It's quite clear why no apology is going to come from the President of the now "Black" United States for the racial remarks he made regarding those stupidly racist white cops. Can't wait for the 2012 election when he has his "civilian army" fully assembled.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite clear why no apology is going to come from the President of the now "Black" United States for the racial remarks he made regarding those stupidly racist white cops. Can't wait for the 2012 election when he has his "civilian army" fully assembled.

Yes, Obama's going to overthrow the Republic, just like everyone was afraid Bush would. :pirate:

More with how many Conservatives seem to live life like they're scared of everything.

Lame excuse. I would more suspect flaming liberals such as your self despise individual ownership of guns because it suggests a willingness to take care of yourself,rather then call 911 and hide, which describes how many liberal social programs that have nothing to do with guns are intended to work. We know best.

Also I seriously doubt if you know which end goes bang.

Lame excuse. I would more suspect flaming liberals such as your self despise individual ownership of guns because it suggests a willingness to take care of yourself,rather then call 911 and hide, which describes how many liberal social programs that have nothing to do with guns are intended to work. We know best.

Also I seriously doubt if you know which end goes bang.

I like to think that I don't fit precisely into either political box. You're welcome to disagree. I'm not anti-gun. The hollow end points at the big bad Black Panther, right?

I like to think that I don't fit precisely into either political box. You're welcome to disagree. I'm not anti-gun. The hollow end points at the big bad Black Panther, right?

With the price of ammo these days, I wouldn't waste the slugs. I'd scatter a few drumsticks from KFC on the ground and watch the fun begin. Save me a few dollars.

My point being: he didn't.

Neither will Obama. It's just bull sh-- by lunatics with nothing better to do in each case.

How's that swine flu comming? Nice to see all branches of the military will be involved in the vaccination of citizens. That's just crazy talk though, right?

How's that swine flu comming? Nice to see all branches of the military will be involved in the vaccination of citizens. That's just crazy talk though, right?

What the !@#$ are you babbling about now, bonehead? Please link to the article you've misunderstood.

What the !@#$ are you babbling about now, bonehead? Please link to the article you've misunderstood.

Military/Swine Flu

Now of course you will say there is nothing dangerous about the swine flu itself......then you will probably say there is nothing dangerous about getting hurried vaccines injected into you even though the flu itself isn't a danger and shouldn't warrant a vaccine....and even when we are all getting stabbed in the arm....you will say there is nothing dangerous about EVERY branch of the military being on hand to "assist" you in your vaccination.

Same for liberals, too.

Though again...it's the lunatic fringe in either case.

Fair enough, but I was actually referring to a study I read about a while ago in Scientific American:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article....itical-leanings

It's just one study, but since reading that article I've been thinking about how it applies to some of my right-leaning colleagues and friends. Probably just mostly confirmation bias on my part, but still interesting.

Military/Swine Flu

Now of course you will say there is nothing dangerous about the swine flu itself......then you will probably say there is nothing dangerous about getting hurried vaccines injected into you even though the flu itself isn't a danger and shouldn't warrant a vaccine....and even when we are all getting stabbed in the arm....you will say there is nothing dangerous about EVERY branch of the military being on hand to "assist" you in your vaccination.

Why are you afraid of vaccines?

Why are you afraid of vaccines?

Why do I need a vaccine for something that has killed less people than Ted Bundy.....and why does the military need to be there?

PS.....the only thing I am afraid of is that those who still have common sense, a sense of self-identity, a love for actual freedom, and are willing to fight for it.....will have to step over the rainbow clothed, latte' sipping, Prius driving (sorry Adams, you're ok in this thread) flamers bodies in order to get control of the wheel.

Military/Swine Flu

Like I figured...you missed the "if necessary" in the article. :w00t: