Bills Fans

You might think I'm a dumb guy there Mr. wiseguy. But I got a feeling I know who you are. Are you the little worm that used to be the bosses assistant before he met his untimely fate? Would that be you? I think this because I decoded your little message and it called me Spags. Only a few people know about that name. I did not take too kindly to the rest of your message so please do not let me see you around here no more.

Before you go tell me why there are packets of silica gel like everywhere. Will that help me get into this vault?

Yeah, I'ma gonna help you? Afte you calls me a little worm?

Try greasing the skids a little bit Spags & you may get what yous lookin for, know what I mean?

Or we could do this the hard way, your choice Spags.

And do me a favor, K? Tell your momma I'm gonna be a little late tonight.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might think I'm a dumb guy there Mr. wiseguy. But I got a feeling I know who you are. Are you the little worm that used to be the bosses assistant before he met his untimely fate? Would that be you? I think this because I decoded your little message and it called me Spags. Only a few people know about that name. I did not take too kindly to the rest of your message so please do not let me see you around here no more.

Before you go tell me why there are packets of silica gel like everywhere. Will that help me get into this vault?

Hey, MEAT. I got the fricken code, you wanna talk $$$$$$?

How do you know this? What scam are you two trying to pull?

I seen the computer myself one time. And don't worry none about "thebug". He's's just going off what I said. I'll deal with the computer if you give me the "Two Bills Drive" signauture there Mr. Finance. I suggest you tell me.

Yeah, I'ma gonna help you? Afte you calls me a little worm?

Try greasing the skids a little bit Spags & you may get what yous lookin for, know what I mean?

Or we could do this the hard way, your choice Spags.

And do me a favor, K? Tell your momma I'm gonna be a little late tonight.

I notice you don't say any of that stuff to my face. I also notice that Ginny told me that someone stole all of her Werther's Originals. I also notice that all your suitcases are myteriously disappeared.

I also think that Ginny broad was accusing me of taking her Werther's originals which was a big mistake on her part.

I seen the computer myself one time. And don't worry none about "thebug". He's's just going off what I said. I'll deal with the computer if you give me the "Two Bills Drive" signauture there Mr. Finance. I suggest you tell me.

Man, i bet you feel dumb..... everyone here has the "two bills drive " signature, it's all a conspiracy to keep it from you

Why won't you deal with me? I can get you in.

Look bug. I already said there might be something in it for you if you give me the password. I also said do not hold out on me.

Did you somehow fail to understand this?

Yah and if you were smart enough to read my earlier post, I said I had it and let's talk money. What's it worth to you?

Yah and if you were smart enough to read my earlier post, I said I had it and let's talk money. What's it worth to you?

This lack of password giving falls under the category of "do not hold out on me". Do you not trust me or something?

I do what I say if it is good. I do what I say if it ain't so good. Get it?

I tried all the passwords people gave in the thread except Wormboy's. None of them worked. Don't give me the wrong password in a guess to get money. If you know it you know it if you don't you don't.