SIGN VICK RALPH

You would think the court system would make Stallworth an example of what would happen to you if you killed somebody while driving drunk.

The court system is a joke .

You are innocent until proven guilty...

Unless you are gulity and have lots of money to hire a good lawyer to make you innocent or get off with a slap on the wrist.

Orenthal!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called intent

Stallworth got into an accident that took someone's life (someone who was jaywalking and would've been hit whether the driver was drunk or completely sober)

Vick ran a criminal organization that committed vicious crimes for 6 years...ON PURPOSE!!

Have someone read that to you...because the decent human beings have been trying to explain that to the Vick-suckers and you can't seem to get it

Some people make me sick

I hope you don't eat meat, don't enslave ANY animals as pets and pass sweeping and short-sighted judgement across the board. I could honestly see the rationale behind keeping Vick away from football, although, I personally think he should be allowed to play, but blowhards like you are increasingly dificult to put up with. You're narrow-mindedness is trumped only by your written volume.

My God, you're annoying.

I hope you don't eat meat, don't enslave ANY animals as pets and pass sweeping and short-sighted judgement across the board. I could honestly see the rationale behind keeping Vick away from football, although, I personally think he should be allowed to play, but blowhards like you are increasingly dificult to put up with. You're narrow-mindedness is trumped only by your written volume.

My God, you're annoying.

yeah...it's narrow-minded that I think that people who commit vicious crimes on purpose are worse people than those who get into accidents :beer:

Get a clue...I didn't even bring up exactly what he did in my post...HE IS A HARDENED CRIMINAL. If I'm annoying you, good...because people who worship hardened criminals aren't any better than the scum they worship

As far as pets, any good pet owner treats them like family...certainly doesn't torture and slaughter them the way your hero did to his pets and his neighbors' pets like the cowardly scumbag he is

It's called intent

Stallworth got into an accident that took someone's life (someone who was jaywalking and would've been hit whether the driver was drunk or completely sober)

Vick ran a criminal organization that committed vicious crimes for 6 years...ON PURPOSE!!

Have someone read that to you...because the decent human beings have been trying to explain that to the Vick-suckers and you can't seem to get it

Some people make me sick

You are the first person I have ever heard say that getting drunk and getting behind a wheel of a vehicle is an "accident" You are right he had no intention of drinking too much and then starting a vehicle-excuse me for making you sick. Have someone explain that to you, if they can see you on your all-mighty high horse. Some people (know it alls like yourself) make me sick too.

You are the first person I have ever heard say that getting drunk and getting behind a wheel of a vehicle is an "accident" You are right he had no intention of drinking too much and then starting a vehicle-excuse me for making you sick. Have someone explain that to you, if they can see you on your all-mighty high horse. Some people (know it alls like yourself) make me sick too.

+1

thank you for not making say the same thing

I guess that makes one of us. I'd rather win a Super Bowl with a team full of thugs than miss the playoffs every year with a team full of choir boys.

I totally agree. I hate losing. I will worry about morality, right and wrong, and good character for myself and my children. When it comes to football, I want guys who are means SOB's and just want to kick ass and stomp on Tom Brady's head.

yeah...it's narrow-minded that I think that people who commit vicious crimes on purpose are worse people than those who get into accidents :beer:

Get a clue...I didn't even bring up exactly what he did in my post...HE IS A HARDENED CRIMINAL. If I'm annoying you, good...because people who worship hardened criminals aren't any better than the scum they worship

As far as pets, any good pet owner treats them like family...certainly doesn't torture and slaughter them the way your hero did to his pets and his neighbors' pets like the cowardly scumbag he is

:beer:

I only want Vick playing for the Bills if we add "Bring your pack of hungry wolves Day" to the Ralph's calendar.

Vick is a disgusting human being and a malicious felon who has no business in the NFL. Quite honestly, this is how I will remember Roger Goodell's tenure as commissioner. If you can't make an example out of this pathetic excuse for a man, where exactly do you draw the line? Seriously, what sort of sick twisted person gets their rocks off by watching starving dogs rip each other's throats out? Oh and let's not forget that he wasn't just a participant in this madness...he FINANCED the f*cking operation.

And don't tell me "He deserves a second chance." He's getting his second chance...it's called getting let out of prison.

I only want Vick playing for the Bills if we add "Bring your pack of hungry wolves Day" to the Ralph's calendar.

Vick is a disgusting human being and a malicious felon who has no business in the NFL. Quite honestly, this is how I will remember Roger Goodell's tenure as commissioner. If you can't make an example out of this pathetic excuse for a man, where exactly do you draw the line? Seriously, what sort of sick twisted person gets their rocks off by watching starving dogs rip each other's throats out? Oh and let's not forget that he wasn't just a participant in this madness...he FINANCED the f*cking operation.

And don't tell me "He deserves a second chance." He's getting his second chance...it's called getting let out of prison.

:rolleyes:

I bet you call yourself "The Philster" in real life. Could be wrong but just get that kind of talk-about-myself-in-the-3rd-person vibe from you.

seems like you have a habit of being wrong then...first you equate owning a pet as being anything like torturing and killing animals...you think it's narrow-minded to make people who intentionally commit crimes as worse than people who get into accidents...and now this goofy gem...you're on a roll :rolleyes:

seems like you have a habit of being wrong then...first you equate owning a pet as being anything like torturing and killing animals...you think it's narrow-minded to make people who intentionally commit crimes as worse than people who get into accidents...and now this goofy gem...you're on a roll :rolleyes:

Drinking and driving is NO accident.

Drinking and driving is NO accident.

apparently you've never had a lot to drink. Let me clue you in on something

Wanna know why drinking and driving is illegal? It's because the alcohol dulls your alertness and thought processes. If it didn't, it wouldn't be an issue. But here's the kicker..the slowed thought processes don't start once you get in the car and start driving...they start when you're still drinking. So if you're insinuating that people who drive drunk do so intentionally (and to do something without intent is called an accident (a little refresher for the slow)), you don't have a clue about what alcohol does to the system

Wanna know why drinking and driving is illegal? It's because the alcohol dulls your alertness and thought processes. If it didn't, it wouldn't be an issue. But here's the kicker..the slowed thought processes don't start once you get in the car and start driving...they start when you're still drinking. So if you're insinuating that people who drive drunk do so intentionally (and to do something without intent is called an accident (a little refresher for the slow)), you don't have a clue about what alcohol does to the system

So if Vick was drinking the whole time, it would be ok? Oh and it's called manslaughter.

:rolleyes:;):worthy:

I'm confused with this statement. As someone who has had a DWI myself, and has driven drunk several times in the past (prior to the arrest), I knew full-well what I was doing when I got behind the wheel to drive home from a party. I knew it was a major risk, and that I could potentially be endangering my own life as well as the lives of other drivers on the road. Sure, alcohol slows your thought process but not to the point that you don't realize that you're driving drunk, and that it is illegal. Luckily, I've never gotten into an incident or hurt anyone while driving drunk, but it could have easily happened, and having suffered the consequences of such a stupid act, I know that I will never make the same mistake again. People who get behind the wheel when they're drunk do so intentionally, just as when they sit down at the bar to get hammered they are doing so intentionally. Anyone who argues otherwise sounds like an apologist to me.

I I detest the things he did as a person, but as long as O.J. remains on the Wall of Fame considering his crimes....I

don't see why Vick shouldn't play football. Bruce Smith has been charged 3x for DUI/DWI which often leads to a

human death(s). Just because he always gets away with it makes him not much better in my book, yet caravans of

Bills fans are going next month to celebrate Bruce entering the Hall of Fame! You can't look the other way when it's

convienient without being a hypocrite. If you think about it you could dislike M.Lynch as well and many other players

if it comes down to criminal mischief, and players lacking morals. I don't want Vick to come for his well being

though....I want him to come because it increases interest in the Bills regardless of neg or positive interest. With

Vick and T.O. being BIG names it may draw other players that are talented. Vick did horrific things and some of it

may be unforgiveable, but he did do his prison sentence for it and lost most of his income that he had accumulated.

There is alot to gain as far as football potential in signing Vick at probably a greatly reduced contract than he would

have signed 3 years ago and if it doesn't work out the Bills know how to release players (ask Lossman)...Just make

it a 1 yr contract offer and if he doesn't keep his nose clean then don't resign him. It's that easy! I don't expect

everyone to agree with me, and I do understand how his conduct as a human being makes it impossible for you to

even consider supporting the Bills in bringing him here. Fortunately, the #1 prority in football is winning! and if they

feel he will help them win more games being here then it should be no shock if they do sign him as he is a bargain

at this moment. He getting 1000 to 1 odds in a sense and the risk is low as he will be watched, lectured, and

warned by the NFL commisioner prior to taking any snaps. Russ Brandon you know what you have to do and maybe

that is another reason why you are still a few rookie signings away from having a complete team. Maybe, you are

trying to budget Vick in the equation??? GO BILLS!!!