Dick Jauron's Post-Practice Video

If you actually listen to the video it seems that Jauron is speaking more forcefully and a bit more animatedly.

My theory is that he's gotten feedback as to how negatively his persona is perceived by fans and is making an effort to somewhat redefine himself based on the negative feedback.

IMO the undertaker has stepped his game up. Also a funny moment at around 3:35 when speaking about DiGorgio.

I'm good with it.

Better get used to it. He'll be the second most watched guy on the Bills this season. Especially with 2 national televised games to open the NFL pre-season.

Then there's Berman's start of the season -altered, somewhat by accepting an invitation to speak on behalf of the Bills.

Rock & Roll right off the start!

Indiana Jones fan? "I hate snakes." I have to believe his dermatologist told him to wear a wid brimmed hat in the sun to prevent skin cancer. Those Yale guys are smart you know. :wallbash:

Burgess Meredith.....................................the pic in your avatar.................that is how a Football Coach should look. :wallbash:

If you actually listen to the video it seems that Jauron is speaking more forcefully and a bit more animatedly.

My theory is that he's gotten feedback as to how negatively his persona is perceived by fans and is making an effort to somewhat redefine himself based on the negative feedback.

IMO the undertaker has stepped his game up. Also a funny moment at around 3:35 when speaking about DiGorgio.

He did sound a bit more chipper than usual but still the same stuff...."They really work hard........good group of guys.....we still need to improve..etc.". Yet it is an improvement. That is the most relaxed I've seen him in a while.

Dudes, thats a great sun hat. ANyone who has coached out in the hot summer sun knows the value of a great sun hat. BTW, he ahs ahd that for a while. Saw him wearing what I would guess is the same one 2-3 years ago at fisher.

Bwahahahahah! i too, realy hopes he wears that rediculous hat every sunday. i think SanJoseBillsFan is accurate when he talks of jaurons more stout, manly behaviour. i have to admit, he seemed a little tougher to me and slightly impressed me. longs way to go yet tho