I'm Not Touching This One with a Ten Foot Pole

MattM

From a friend's (and a huge Colts fan's) blog--make of it what you will......

http://kylesmithonline.com/

Will Elton join them in the locker room? He's not just the captain - he's Captain Fantastic.

As former Patriots owner Victor Kiam once stated during the height of the early 90s Iraq conflict, after female Globe reporter Lisa Olsen was harrassed in the Pats locker room, ...... "They've both seen Patriot missiles up close"

I believe Elton has tickled a few ivories and polished a rocket or two in his day. They don't call him the Brown Dirt Cowboy for nothing.

Will Elton join them in the locker room? He's not just the captain - he's Captain Fantastic.

As former Patriots owner Victor Kiam once stated during the height of the early 90s Iraq conflict, after female Globe reporter Lisa Olsen was harrassed in the Pats locker room, ...... "They've both seen Patriot missiles up close"

I believe Elton has tickled a few ivories and polished a rocket or two in his day. They don't call him the Brown Dirt Cowboy for nothing.

kiam said that??lol

Matt, are you even a Bills fan?

I think if a Patriots player took a dump and didn't flush the toilet you'd post it here and call him the worst human being ever.

Ok, so MattM posts about New England a lot. How are you--a New England fan trolling around on a Bills' message board--any better?

From a friend's (and a huge Colts fan's) blog--make of it what you will......

http://kylesmithonline.com/

Yahoo! Sports is reporting the same thing.

Just remembered that "Captain Fantastic" is a big sports fan and owns at least one soccer ("football") team. I hope in spite of his captaincy, that "the sun will go down" on the Patriots dynasty.

Amen! BTW, I always thought it was "don't let your son go down on me" :oops:

Matt, are you even a Bills fan?

I think if a Patriots player took a dump and didn't flush the toilet you'd post it here and call him the worst human being ever.

Link

WTF? It's not just Matt who hates the Pets* It's all of us here and it makes him a stronger Bills fan.

Hey Matt, I just found out that Jarvis Green threw a bubble gum wrapper on the ground instead of throwing it into a trash can. He might be the worst person I've ever seen.

Link

Hey did you read that BB cheated for the last nine years in order to win. He might be the best person ever. :lol:

Ok, so MattM posts about New England a lot. How are you--a New England fan trolling around on a Bills' message board--any better?

What he said! :thumbsup:

Hey did you read that BB cheated for the last nine years in order to win. He might be the best person ever. :lol:

Patriots record vs Bills since spygate: 4-0

Total points scored by both teams combined: Patriots 127, Bills 27

Good thing they don't have spygate holding them back anymore

You guys are gonna get Mr WEO's panties in a bunch with the homosexual overtures towards his team and his man-love.

Nah, doesn't bother me. More a reflection on you. My team is Buffalo. Get your head out from between those big balls and grow up.