NEXT!!!!

is travis henry done???

Nope, McGahee is just better. If he needs a break, Henry comes in.

troy brown will not be in the secondary next week, so i'm wondering how the bills are gonna score on our field when the rams couldn't on turf???

Who is taking Brown's spot? Oh wait, doesn't matter...

and how is the statue not gonna get killed???  has buffalo's line improved that much??

Yes

i watched the entire game yesterday (I HATE THE JETS) and you guys looked OK, but we are not the jets.....

And we are not the Rams.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean like 90% of Pats fans..... :D  :(

108282[/snapback]

For Pats fans, the Red Sox are that shiny thing that distracts them from being true football fans.

'What you guys think about this week's game, wait a minute, this guy's got a Red Sox avatar. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON blah, blah, blah.'

The Bills have improved since the last Pat Sox game. This game will be a good test for them.

i didnt come to this board to talk trash, i just wanna know....

is travis henry done???

troy brown will not be in the secondary next week, so i'm wondering how the bills are gonna score on our field when the rams couldn't on turf???

and how is the statue not gonna get killed???  has buffalo's line improved that much??

i watched the entire game yesterday (I HATE THE JETS) and you guys looked OK, but we are not the jets.....

108302[/snapback]

"The answer my friend is blowing in the wind..."

Not to be a dick, but the answers to your questions (or at least "a Bills fan's attempt" at answering your questions) can be found by clicking just about any post that actually has to do with football.

See you Sunday.

--------

but you aren't the Steelers either.

-----------------------

Is this vague or is it just me?

Considering the Bills kicked the crap out of the Pats in Buffalo but as usual the zebras protected the Patsies (2 missed fumbles on TD drives by the Patsies and a bogus RTP call to extend what became a FG drive

you must be kidding, right??? bledose was almost KILLED that game, and your 2 TD's came off of a botched punt and a special teams TD

Gee, I didn't realize a TD gotten any other way than on offense didn't count. If that were the case, the Pats didn't win any SB's because they needed their defense and ST's to win games for them at times. Lame.

excuses, exuses....

108309[/snapback]

Go check the tape bud. It's right there for all to see. And this time you won't have Travis Henry tripping instead of running through a hole for a sure TD, much less blowing the play that led to Bledsoe's sack and fumble to ice the game.

All right, I'll give a little analysis...

Bills Positives

1- Our D will be healthy for the first time all year with Milloy & Vincent playing. Dillon will not run on our D. Brady will have to beat us with his arm like he did in the first game.

2- McGahee is unreal and will run for 100+ yards on you guys on 30+ carries.

3- Without Ty Law, you have noone who can cover Moulds 1 on 1, so you will have to double, leaving Evans in single coverage. Evans can outrun single coverage. We will hit a bomb or two if Bledsoe has time.

4- The OL is playing much better, but they should not be confused with the Hogs.

5- Pats are at home and even tho we have not won a big road game since 02, this could be the week. I know you have the home streak intact but all streaks end, your home streak will have to end sometime and you guys are pretty banged up right now.

Add it up...

Bills 24

Pats 10

is travis henry done???

108302[/snapback]

Because the Rams continue to forget they have a capable running back in Marshall Faulk. They play air ball, you can predict it, and if you plan for it you can rattle the QB into bad throws. They fall behind, becoming even more predictable, game over.

Last I checked, your team was in the bottom half of run defenses. The Bills will run and run some more. When they do pass they will have capable pass-catching backs out in the flat ready for the dump-off. The "statue" will likely not get killed because a.) he will be limited in the number of drop backs, b.) he is getting more (and better) protection, c.) improved line play, d.) much better passing lanes and e.) more confidence in his receiving corps in general.

Then there's the defensive side of the ball. Remember two weeks ago...Pittsburgh? Expect something like that. We are finally getting healthy on the defensive side, and have put together a unit that is really good in the first half but utterly stifling in the 2nd half.

I like our chances if we avoid mistakes. If we give you the short ball, no doubt you will capitalize on it. If we can avoid it (and yes I know that, all factors considered, that can be a big if), I really think the Bills can win.

You may want to rethink the title of this thread. Welcome to Boston?

Since when do the Pats play in Boston. It should read: Welcome to Providence!

108348[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing but thought it was Foxborough...? where do the braves play these days

well, here we go again, round 2 this year, i was up there for round one...

what are some HONEST opinions about sunday night???

i don't think you guys have a CHANCE, prove me wrong!!!!!!

108254[/snapback]

well it depends on how much the refs favor the patrifags this week.... if the refs dont call phantom roughing the passing penalities then the bills should take care of this one

I was thinking the same thing but thought it was Foxborough...?  where do the braves play these days

108356[/snapback]

It is Foxborough, but saying Foxborough is Boston is like saying Rochester is Buffalo. It's much closer to Providence. So close in fact, that visiting teams spend the night in Providence before the games.

well, here we go again, round 2 this year, i was up there for round one...

what are some HONEST opinions about sunday night???

i don't think you guys have a CHANCE, prove me wrong!!!!!!

108254[/snapback]

Things have changed since that game 5 weeks ago...

1. The bills have won 3 of the last 4 and winning builds confidence.

2. Emergence of McGahee and better O-line play

3. Return of Milloy to the defensive backfield has allowed the pass rushers

more freedom to rush the passer than play coverage.

4. McGee continuing to rip of big returns since that KR for TD against the pats.

5. Punting of Moorman

1. Pats are hurting on both sides of the ball.

2. The beating they took at Pittsburgh exposed some chinks in the armor.

3. Their run-defense has been average the whole season.

The game definitely will not be a blowout especially if bledsoe stays away

from mistakes. Hope the game is good and entertaining and as a bills fan

wish that the bills win this one.

is travis henry done???

108302[/snapback]

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not trolling....what is going to be different?

- The team no longer revolves around Drew Bledsoe....and the 40 plus carries that Willis Magehee got last week should show that.....

- The jets (who have a pretty good record) were clogging the box to stop Willis Magehee all day.....problem is.....it wasn't working.

- We will have Lawyer Milloy back for this game

- #2 defense in the league

- You guys are pretty banged up.....while we are getting more healthy every week now

Point is.....you guys have the better team no doubt......the problem for you though....is that you are getting a team on a roll that you know the pats should be able to beat.....and that spells danger for you.