NEXT!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, here we go again, round 2 this year, i was up there for round one...

what are some HONEST opinions about sunday night???

i don't think you guys have a CHANCE, prove me wrong!!!!!!

108254[/snapback]

My honest opinion is I'd rather have a statue for a quaterback than one that can fit two fists and a litter of gerbils up his tailpipe.

108254[/snapback]

Bills are not forfeting..correct? Then we have a chance....Pats are banged up, Bills are putting it together, close game Bills win 21-17

My honest opinion is I'd rather have a statue for a quaterback than one that can fit two fists and a litter of gerbils up his tailpipe.

108260[/snapback]

Funniest Post EVER

108260[/snapback]

yeah, way to avoid the question....brady is dating a movie star, btw

why are you a sox fan and a bills fan??? are you one of the millions that bought their first red sox hat this october???

if so GET THE F*CK OFF THE BANDWAGON

108254[/snapback]

You want MY honest opinion? I'm flattered.

McGahee 14

Patriettes 10

I heard that the Pats were holding a raffle this Sunday to determine who's gonna play cornerback for them.

If you're sitting in Section 7, Row C, Seat 5....come on down! That lucky fan gets to cover Lee Evans!

yeah, way to avoid the question....brady is dating a movie star, btw

why are you a sox fan and a bills fan???  are you one of the millions that bought their first red sox hat this october???

if so GET THE F*CK OFF THE BANDWAGON

108275[/snapback]

Listen Little Red Rides-On-Cocks, you're a Patsy troll. You know nothing of what Goes on here. I put the RedSox avatar up exactly one day after i had the Yankees one up, which was one day after having the Carinals, etc. I forgot to take it down. No, I am not a fan of the Red Sux, or the Yankees, or baseball in general.

But you wanted my Honest opinion, and I gave it to you. Here's another one. If I was in a burning building, and I could save either a M!@#$ Patsy fan or the Son of Sam, me and Sammy boy would be whacking down Guiness at the local pub.

I guess you're asking for my honest opinion of what the score will be Sunday, correct?

Check the three other threads about it.

108254[/snapback]

The Bills will prove you wrong Sunday.

If you guys were 100% healthy I'd say that NE would beat us by at least 13 playing at home.

The injuries to the NE DB's will kill you. Don't give me any ST. Louis crap either. That was one of the worst performances I've seen this year!

I have faith in everone on this team except for one person...Drew. He played great this weekend, but he tends to go dumb when he gets to Foxboro. If he plays mistake free, we win. No way NE can stop Moulds, Evans and McGahee with all those injuries.

EDIT: Oh yeah... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Considering the Bills kicked the crap out of the Pats in Buffalo but as usual the zebras protected the Patsies (2 missed fumbles on TD drives by the Patsies and a bogus RTP call to extend what became a FG drive), despite missing their LT, starting CB, and SS, all of whom will be playing this time, coupled with McGahee's emergence, the Pats having NO DB's, losing Ashworth at RT, and being pretty banged-up in general, I'd say the Bills have an EXCELLENT chance in Focksbura.

i didnt come to this board to talk trash, i just wanna know....

is travis henry done???

troy brown will not be in the secondary next week, so i'm wondering how the bills are gonna score on our field when the rams couldn't on turf???

and how is the statue not gonna get killed??? has buffalo's line improved that much??

i watched the entire game yesterday (I HATE THE JETS) and you guys looked OK, but we are not the jets.....

Considering the Bills kicked the crap out of the Pats in Buffalo but as usual the zebras protected the Patsies (2 missed fumbles on TD drives by the Patsies and a bogus RTP call to extend what became a FG drive

you must be kidding, right??? bledose was almost KILLED that game, and your 2 TD's came off of a botched punt and a special teams TD

excuses, exuses....

Listen Little Red Rides-On-Cocks, you're a Patsy troll. You know nothing of what Goes on here. I put the RedSox avatar up exactly one day after i had the Yankees one up, which was one day after having the Carinals, etc. I forgot to take it down. No, I am not a fan of the Red Sux, or the Yankees, or baseball in general.

But you wanted my Honest opinion, and I gave it to you. Here's another one. If I was in a burning building, and I could save either a M!@#$ Patsy fan  or the Son of Sam, me and Sammy boy would be whacking down Guiness at the local pub.

I guess you're asking for my honest opinion of what the score will be Sunday, correct? 

Check the three other threads about it.

108294[/snapback]

well then your gonna hafta decided cuz i'm a son of sammy above everything else!!!!