Edwards + Vick = WILDCAT

Here's the thing, we've all heard of worst possible scenario, right? Well, that is what the Bills are in right now. They're in the absolute, worst possible situation they can be in right now by not having been to the playoffs in a decade.

With that being said, why not take a shot at Vick, at least entertain the option of running a wildcat offense? If that doesnt seem like an acceptable position, put him in the constantly beat-up and injured secondary as a third string.

As much as the NFL and fans hate him, other than sh***y reputation, I dont see how it can put the Bills in any worse possible situation than they're in right now.

....thoughts?

Here's the thing, we've all heard of worst possible scenario, right? Well, that is what the Bills are in right now. They're in the absolute, worst possible situation they can be in right now by not having been to the playoffs in a decade.

With that being said, why not take a shot at Vick, at least entertain the option of running a wildcat offense? If that doesnt seem like an acceptable position, put him in the constantly beat-up and injured secondary as a third string.

As much as the NFL and fans hate him, other than sh***y reputation, I dont see how it can put the Bills in any worse possible situation than they're in right now.

....thoughts?

Yeah, I think you're an idiot. You want to put two QBs on the field, and if that doesn't work make one of them a third-string defensive back?

Do you even know what the "Wildcat" is?

No, but it did help them to win many games. That is without question.

But I want to know if you think picking up Vick is worth it? Why or Why not?

not worth it, he is an average/below average qb, and the baggage he brings and the outcry in the community over him being here = not worth it at all

Vick is not worth it. Vick makes a few good plays that get him on ESPN but he isn't a winner. Plus i doubt he will be happy unless he is the starting QB. When was the last time you saw a running QB win the SB? The wildcat is a gimmic offense which will only get you so far. The Ravens dismantled the Wildcat offense last year in the playoffs. Miami couldn't do squat against it. If the Bills had any kind of offense last year we would have beat the Dolphins both games.

Miami's playoff spot last year was based more off a solid defense play and a good year from Joey Porter.

Yeah, I think you're an idiot. You want to put two QBs on the field, and if that doesn't work make one of them a third-string defensive back?

Do you even know what the "Wildcat" is?

Did you read the original post?

My question to you is..How can it hurt the Bills by picking up Vick?

Before answering that, again, take into account that the Bills ARE in the worst possible situation they can be in (im questioning whether or not you're grasping that, no offense).

No, but it did help them to win many games. That is without question.

But I want to know if you think picking up Vick is worth it? Why or Why not?

NOT a good idea, for a 1,000,000,000,000,000 reasons.

But reason #1: He's been away from the game too long, the reason for which and his supplemental activities such a departure from football, I don't foresee him being the same player he was pre-jail. It's the same reason I'm glad we play the Pats* week 1, Brady replaced the football in his life by globetrotting as a super model's arm candy. Add to that the fact that Vick is about 1/2 as good as Brady, and that his was far more of a "mental distraction," and it's not worth the press of signing him AND TO in the same off season.

Vick is not worth it. Vick makes a few good plays that get him on ESPN but he isn't a winner. Plus i doubt he will be happy unless he is the starting QB. When was the last time you saw a running QB win the SB? The wildcat is a gimmic offense which will only get you so far. The Ravens dismantled the Wildcat offense last year in the playoffs. Miami couldn't do squat against it. If the Bills had any kind of offense last year we would have beat the Dolphins both games.

Miami's playoff spot last year was based more off a solid defense play and a good year from Joey Porter.

great point....but even though it seems gimic, it worked because they won games.

Uuuuuuuuuh...?

Havent made the playoffs in a decade. At this point, it is the worst possible situation they can be in. You play regular season to make the playoffs, you play playoffs to make the SB, You play the SB to win the championship.

We havent made the playoffs, it doesnt get worse than that.

The bills are in a bad situation, but not the worst. The worst situation would be to sign a disgusting moron like Vick. So things would only get worse by getting the disgusting retard.

Idiot.

Did you read the original post?

My question to you is..How can it hurt the Bills by picking up Vick?

Before answering that, again, take into account that the Bills ARE in the worst possible situation they can be in (im questioning whether or not you're grasping that, no offense).

I believe that he is trying to say we are in the worst possible situation we can be in right.....

Yes, absolutely. We havent gone to the playoffs, plain and simple.

How does anyone know if Matt Millen were in charge we'd make the playoffs?

The point is, we havent, and it doesnt get worse than that. TO's actually the first step to rectifying this.

In case you missed it, the Dolphins beat the Patriots once with the wildcat, the second time they played the Pats won 28-48 with a backup QB and the first 3 RB's out with injuries.

The Dolphins beat the Chiefs, Rams, Raiders, 49ers, Seahawks,basically the same crap teams the Bills played last season.

The Doinkphins got some lucky wins against some lousy teams by running something nobody had seen before.

This season you can bet teams will be prepared for the WC

Atlanta*-Colts*-Chargers*-Bills-Jets--Saints-Jets-Bucs-Panthers*-Bills Patriots-Jags-Titans*-Texans*-Steelers* Looking at their schedule I seriously doubt they will take the division again.

The Bills have TO, bringing in Vick would just add more media attention and insanity to the mix, pita picketing the stadium and dog lovers the world over hating the Buffalo Bills.