Best Reality Show Ever- You know it's the TO Show

patfitz

I admit to being somewhat biased but I watched the T.O. Show and it was really good and kept my attention which is something I have yet to experience with any other reality show. You have to love T.O. he's like Shaft meets Outkast, super cool and superman combined into one. It's like comparing the Thurman Thomas show (e.g, or any other comparable show) to Gone with the Wind, there's no comparison. I only hope the Bills do end up signing him to a long term contract, even if he doesn't catch a dozen TD's, he projects the kind of image that can only help draw other Free Agents to come to Buffalo.

I admit to being somewhat biased but I watched the T.O. Show and it was really good and kept my attention which is something I have yet to experience with any other reality show. You have to love T.O. he's like Shaft meets Outkast, super cool and superman combined into one. It's like comparing the Thurman Thomas show (e.g, or any other comparable show) to Gone with the Wind, there's no comparison. I only hope the Bills do end up signing him to a long term contract, even if he doesn't catch a dozen TD's, he projects the kind of image that can only help draw other Free Agents to come to Buffalo.

Welcome to the board T.O. I look forward to more posts. :thumbsup:

Heyy yeah ah oh, Shaft.... LOL

Guest dog14787
I think it's funny that real estate agent has to go back to work with her entire office knowing that she slept with her client. Awkwaaaard.

Nawww, this is California we're talking about and it kind of goes with the territory, my guess is everyone will be giving her high fives. :thumbsup: ( T.O. deserves some high fives also)

Next weeks episode shows his arrival in the Buffalo area, that should be great., and who else thinks his ex-fiancee is hot as hell?...I wonder if he banged the hoochie mama from the party as well?, it must be great to be young, rich and single!

I watched it and found it to be more like a regular TV show rather than a reality show. It is all waaaaay to scripted. It is like watching bad actors deliver lines in a highschool play, but it is TO so I'll watch it.

Justin Jenkins was with TO in Philly in 2004 and 2005, and he said the stuff about him disrupting the lockerroom was total BS. And it's a wonder that more, hell ANY, teammates haven't come out and publically bashed him. The bottom line is, respect is a two-way street. You don't give it, you don't get it.

I think it's funny that real estate agent has to go back to work with her entire office knowing that she slept with her client. Awkwaaaard.

They were shown making out in a Hot Tub, NOT in bed. She is a HOT woman & Terrell is TO, who could laugh at either of them hooking up with the other?

My conspiracy theory: The sale already happened at that point and the "real estate agent" was nothing more than an actress hired by VH1.

I love Owens, but this show is crap. Typical "reality."

My conspiracy theory: The sale already happened at that point and the "real estate agent" was nothing more than an actress hired by VH1.

I love Owens, but this show is crap. Typical "reality."

True most "reality" shows are scripted and coached heavily. This isn't a documentary about TO's life its what TO and his people want you to see. TO loves attention and this is a great way to get it on his terms. I watched like 10 minutes of this show and said great all he needs to do is hook up with a whore and it will be just like every show on VH1 and than they showed him doing just that.

Don't get me wrong I liked the addition of TO from a football perspective. But his reality show sucks and its not TO's fault I have a feeling if they did this documentary style than it would be an awesome show just filming TO 24/7 and feeding us the best and most interesting stuff would be cool he is an interesting guy. However because it is a "Reality" show so it is heavily edited and is filled with obviously coached and scripted situations that are far from reality.