T.O. SHow on VH1 right now......

SKOOBY

I want that hour back... though I will admit, when he announced he signed with the Bills, and said "Bringing some heat to Buffalo", I kind of got excited about the coming season... btw- I guess we no why he was so unimpressed with his real estate agent in WNY.... :unsure: Way to go TO!

So why is the Bills logo blurred? Is it because they had a deal with the Cowboys?

Doubt that as Jerry Jones was on another reality show with Michael Irvin at the same time on another channel. I love the fact is was TO vs JJ last night.

I didn't (and likely won't) watch it. What was the story with the real estate agent? On Jimmy Kimmel live, he called her an "idiot."

On the Kimmel show, he was referring to the real estate agent in Orchard Park, who divulged the address for the place he was set to move into. Apparently, TO had made it clear to her that privacy was a big issue for him...she disregarded his request.

The real estate agent on this weeks epispode, a pretty little asian girl, ended up "hooking up" with TO...or at least we are led to believe...

On the Kimmel show, he was referring to the real estate agent in Orchard Park, who divulged the address for the place he was set to move into. Apparently, TO had made it clear to her that privacy was a big issue for him...she disregarded his request.

The real estate agent on this weeks epispode, a pretty little asian girl, ended up "hooking up" with TO...or at least we are led to believe...

Thanks.

More likely the latter.

His two annoying publicist "friends" really got on my nerves. Especially when they interrupted his workout to make him call his ex-fiance. C'mon, the man is working out, leave him alone!

Anyway, watching that made me think TO is kind of a lost soul. He has no true friends other than his bodyguard and those two ladies.... but he pays them so are they really friends? more like mother-hens.

His two annoying publicist "friends" really got on my nerves. Especially when they interrupted his workout to make him call his ex-fiance. C'mon, the man is working out, leave him alone!

Anyway, watching that made me think TO is kind of a lost soul. He has no true friends other than his bodyguard and those two ladies.... but he pays them so are they really friends? more like mother-hens.

The notion that we are somehow seeing the "real" Terrell Owens is pretty funny... this thing is scripted all the way around...

No way a guy like Owens have those two shrews around. Like he's told what to do? "Gee, I know. I have this perfect life with lots of cash. Any women I want. I got a great idea. Lets drag two annoying, homely looking, bossy women around Rodeo drive as I buy a $137,000 earing" They had to be from Central Casting as was the asian "real estate agent"

No way a guy like Owens have those two shrews around. Like he's told what to do? "Gee, I know. I have this perfect life with lots of cash. Any women I want. I got a great idea. Lets drag two annoying, homely looking, bossy women around Rodeo drive as I buy a $137,000 earing" They had to be from Central Casting as was the asian "real estate agent"

"A guy like Owens" has had a woman or women running his PR for some time.

I know. The very sexy Asian real estate agent was totally planted. I loved it though. She knew as much about real estate as I know how to spilt an atom.

"A guy like Owens" has had a woman or women running his PR for some time.

Not saying thats unlikely. Just the idea of having those two follow him around and bark orders at him is hard to believe. Do you really think he lets that happen?

I DVR'd it and finally watched it last night. What about the girl in the club @30 min into the show? Right when she sits down next to TO on the sofa, notice the "total upskirt shot". I'm surprised that didn't get edited.

I DVR'd it and finally watched it last night. What about the girl in the club @30 min into the show? Right when she sits down next to TO on the sofa, notice the "total upskirt shot". I'm surprised that didn't get edited.

You mean you saw that too?? and I thought I was the only one lol :lol:

But I watched the first show on VH1 online yesterday. Two Thoughts....

You know TO banged both Mo and Kita. Judging by the fact Kita eyes turn green every time TO looks at another female.

I thought the Asian Real estate agent was smoking hott. I hope TO keeps her number cause id try to hit that as well.

Maybe she was planted or not, but there are alot of fine woman real estate agents, not just in Cali either.

I liked the show but its pretty much what I expected it to be.

Okay, I have to admit, I think Kia is kind of cute... annoying, yes, but kind of cute... :lol:

Okay, I have to admit, I think Kia is kind of cute... annoying, yes, but kind of cute... :lol:

Total dogs. I would tell those two to get lost. I may keep them around to clean the toilet, but no way in hell i'm letting them tell me what to do. The asian chick on the other hand, I would be her little puppy dog begging for a treat.