Ellison

Because this festering boil (and I'm not sure other festering boils would appreciate the comparison) deliberately created a false post by me and responded to it himself. I don't appreciate that dishonesty around here. Look at post #53 in the "McKelvin...." thread below and you'll see exactly what I mean. He makes it look like I posted something he could respond to. Except I never created that post. What if everybody did that? This place would be a mess. It shouldn't be tolerated. And he's not man enough to delete it.

GO BILLS!!!

But he isn't going to remove it, or even engage in an intelligible or honest conversation, because he is an oozing pus-filled sore on the ass of The Stadium Wall.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see your "show". BTW, what is exactly is a "digressive pattern"? ...and what exactly were the lies?

The LIE is post #53 in the McKelvn thread below. You know it. I know it. And when the mods check the logs, they'll know it and it will be deleted as it should.

If you wish to summarize my blathering, then summarize it without having to create a bogus post by me just so you can respond to it. That's fu*ked up on many levels.

As for my show, I'll need a few hours to go over some of your finer moments. But like Dean suggests, why bother with the likes of you?

GO BILLS!!!

But he isn't going to remove it, or even engage in an intelligible or honest conversation, because he is an oozing pus-filled sore on the ass of The Stadium Wall.

You guys get (in the manner of Lewis Carroll) intelligenter and intelligenter.

Oh, I don't expect him to remove it. He's actually PROUD of it. The mods will remove it.

GO BILLS!!!

The LIE is post #53 in the McKelvn thread below. You know it. I know it. And when the mods check the logs, they'll know it and it will be deleted as it should.

If you wish to summarize my blathering, then summarize it without having to create a bogus post by me just so you can respond to it. That's fu*ked up on many levels.

As for my show, I'll need a few hours to go over some of your finer moments. But like Dean suggests, why bother with the likes of you?

GO BILLS!!!

Why bother? Because you must document your claim or admit it's false.

Why bother? Because you must document your claim or admit it's false.

Admit it's false? You're one to talk. I think I'll bring in character witnesses first.

You'd love it if anyone spent hours sifting through your BS, wouldn't you? I'm not giving you the satisfaction. I'll just rest easy in knowing you've been caught in a lie and that others have noticed the same thing about you around here.

GO BILLS!!!

Because this festering boil (and I'm not sure other festering boils would appreciate the comparison) deliberately created a false post by me and responded to it himself. I don't appreciate that dishonesty around here. Look at post #53 in the "McKelvin...." thread below and you'll see exactly what I mean. He makes it look like I posted something he could respond to. Except I never created that post. What if everybody did that? This place would be a mess. It shouldn't be tolerated. And he's not man enough to delete it.

GO BILLS!!!

As I said a couple of weeks ago, guy's been here before under a different screen name - several, actually. He was an ass hole then, and he's an ass hole now.

As I said a couple of weeks ago, guy's been here before under a different screen name - several, actually. He was an ass hole then, and he's an ass hole now.

Plenty of liars on this board, but I'm not one of them.

You DID peg him when he reappeared as I recall. We've all been wondering who it was before this iteration showed up. But like the festering boils, you've insulted all !@#$s by calling Billistic one. He can only aspire to that level.

GO BILLS!!!

such as...

hmmm... from this thread alone, just a few contradictory, factless statements clearly meant to cause disruption.

I will not depend on slander or shotgun generalizations.

Right, Pee Wee Frewell's Marshmallow Menace defense was beyond reproach. Gave nearly 40% of 3rd down conversions and a full 50% on 4th down.

You old farhts...

When you archaic turds ...

Keith Ellison is a perfect fit for a perennial 7-9 team that beat zero teams having a winning record...

What is post #53 in the McKelvin thread if not a lie?

GO BILLS!!!

If you want to say I misquoted you, go ahead, but any idiot that cannot see it as an attempt at humor (especially since I provided the exact citation to your real post above the "blah, blah, blah" remark) is daffy. A lie, no.

Get it?

Statements of my opinions. Where are the contradictions. What facts are missing?

Well, first you generalized the 3rd down conversion rate to 40% to claim that we couldn't stop people on 3rd down. Then when pointed out the actual numbers, you disregard these facts and hold fast to your opinion. Then you contradict yourself by stating you don't generalize, which is exactly what you initially did. And ultimately resort to name calling rather than find alternative facts to defend your position in an effort to cause general disruption as opposed to intelligent conversation.

If you want to say I misquoted you, go ahead, but any idiot that cannot see it as an attempt at humor (especially since I provided the exact citation to your real post above the "blah, blah, blah" remark) is daffy. A lie, no.

Get it?

Oh, I get it all right. You needed to create the impression that I created a post, complete with my screen name and date/time stamp as if it were originated by me JUST so you could respond to it. Why go through that kind of trouble? To make a joke? Hijacking someone's screen name to create false posts that would be erroneously attributed, is not my idea of funny. Anwering your own false post is quite hilarious, though. Pitiful, but hilarious none the less. It begs the question, how many other times have you done that since you've arrived?

GO BILLS!!!

Oh, I get it all right. You needed to create the impression that I created a post, complete with my screen name and date/time stamp as if it were originated by me JUST so you could respond to it. Why go through that kind of trouble? To make a joke? Hijacking someone's screen name to create false posts that would be erroneously attributed, is not my idea of funny. Anwering your own false post is quite hilarious, though. Pitiful, but hilarious none the less. It begs the question, how many other times have you done that since you've arrived?

GO BILLS!!!

Good night girls. Look out for the boogie man.

Well, first you generalized the 3rd down conversion rate to 40% to claim that we couldn't stop people on 3rd down. Then when pointed out the actual numbers, you disregard these facts and hold fast to your opinion. Then you contradict yourself by stating you don't generalize, which is exactly what you initially did. And ultimately resort to name calling rather than find alternative facts to defend your position in an effort to cause general disruption as opposed to intelligent conversation.

Exactly. And there are NUMEROUS examples of how he does this. You've got his M.O. down to a tee. Especially when he realizes he can no longer defend his disputed claims and then he digresses into the name calling and disruption.

GO BILLS!!!