Tim Graham is the MAN!

ajzepp

I was driving home from work a couple of hours ago and happened to catch Tim Graham on the John Kincade show on ESPN. I know Kincade pretty well from his afternoon show here in the ATL, and it was pretty clear to me that I wasn't the only one impressed with Mr. Graham. I have never heard anyone give such an in-depth, detailed, on the money overview of the AFC East and the Bills. Tim was rattling off point after point for each team in the division, citing each club's additions and losses this past offseason, discussing not only the TO impact on the Bills but also articulating perfectly the way our fan base sees the TO signing, talking about the Jets hiring of Rex Ryan and how he sees them approaching the season with a rookie QB....etc, etc, etc. This was by far and away the most informative and interesting synopsis of the division I've ever heard.

Kudos to you, Mr. Graham....you are an asset to ESPN, and a fantastic resource for all of us fans. I will be paying closer attention to your reporting and insights from now on!

I was driving home from work a couple of hours ago and happened to catch Tim Graham on the John Kincade show on ESPN. I know Kincade pretty well from his afternoon show here in the ATL, and it was pretty clear to me that I wasn't the only one impressed with Mr. Graham. I have never heard anyone give such an in-depth, detailed, on the money overview of the AFC East and the Bills. Tim was rattling off point after point for each team in the division, citing each club's additions and losses this past offseason, discussing not only the TO impact on the Bills but also articulating perfectly the way our fan base sees the TO signing, talking about the Jets hiring of Rex Ryan and how he sees them approaching the season with a rookie QB....etc, etc, etc. This was by far and away the most informative and interesting synopsis of the division I've ever heard.

Kudos to you, Mr. Graham....you are an asset to ESPN, and a fantastic resource for all of us fans. I will be paying closer attention to your reporting and insights from now on!

I'm with you, Tim does an awesome job and he legitimately knows what he's talking about. In an age where "sports analysis" essentially seems to boil down to talking points and overused cliches, Tim is as refreshing as a tall glass of lemonade in the Mojave.

I'm with you, Tim does an awesome job and he legitimately knows what he's talking about. In an age where "sports analysis" essentially seems to boil down to talking points and overused cliches, Tim is as refreshing as a tall glass of lemonade in the Mojave.

there's a reason why the 'Ask Tim Graham' is pinned right at the top of the board

there's a reason why the 'Ask Tim Graham' is pinned right at the top of the board

Yes there is a reason but people seem to have forgotten it. I used to read that thing on a daily basis, then I got tired of everyone's non-football banter. Tim's football opinions/analysis is why I used to read the thread, but it's now being horribly watered down by people who can't stop posting garbage to it.

Yes there is a reason but people seem to have forgotten it. I used to read that thing on a daily basis, then I got tired of everyone's non-football banter. Tim's football opinions/analysis is why I used to read the thread, but it's now being horribly watered down by people who can't stop posting garbage to it.

Hey Tim - what's the best way to remove acrylic paint from metal siding?

Gee, did he proclaim "the Patriots are America's Team!" during the segment, and laughably defending their cheating? You know, in a calm and rational manner?

Amazing, ESPN's AFC East writer actually knowing about the teams he's covering. What a concept!

Gee, did he proclaim "the Patriots are America's Team!" during the segment, and laughably defending their cheating? You know, in a calm and rational manner?

Amazing, ESPN's AFC East writer actually knowing about the teams he's covering. What a concept!

He never "defended their cheating".

I see you haven't quite discovered the testicluar fortitude to call Tim a "pats fan" despite his "defending their cheating".

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Lori's not in on this yet?

You called?

FWIW, assuming he's still masochistic enough to hang out here, Ask Tim:III will go live when training camp starts and we actually have something besides T.O.'s show to talk about.

Tim is one of the few national guys (berman the other) that look at Buffalo objectively. Every other guy seems to bash Buffalo every time the team is mentioned. Tim does bash them when it is deserved but talks well of them the few times it is required.

Don't hate.

I've been listening to people who were supposedly covering the AFC east for years. What I heard today was totally different. This guy came with facts, perspective, analysis, etc. I learned more about what the Bills are up agaisnt this season in ten minutes than I ever did listening to any of the other beat writers.

Tim is one of the few national guys (berman the other) that look at Buffalo objectively. Every other guy seems to bash Buffalo every time the team is mentioned. Tim does bash them when it is deserved but talks well of them the few times it is required.

Before I knew who was talking, one of the first things I heard him say was, "I lived in Buffalo for eight years, so I think I'm in a pretty good position to offer insight on the fan base". I was like, "oh great, sure you are....this should be interesting." But the guy nailed it. It was also interesting to hear him say that he spoke with Thurman Thomas and Thurman actually feels that TO coming to town will have a bigger impact on the city in the short term than Jim Kelly did back in '86.

Guest dog14787
Before I knew who was talking, one of the first things I heard him say was, "I lived in Buffalo for eight years, so I think I'm in a pretty good position to offer insight on the fan base". I was like, "oh great, sure you are....this should be interesting." But the guy nailed it. It was also interesting to hear him say that he spoke with Thurman Thomas and Thurman actually feels that TO coming to town will have a bigger impact on the city in the short term than Jim Kelly did back in '86.

I don't always agree with Tim Graham, but I appreciate what he does for the Sports world and TSW.

I think its great to have an inside track on our Buffalo Bills and I thank, Tim, Lori and everyone else that goes above and beyond the call of duty to bring our football team closer to home regardless of were we as Bills Fans may reside.