I just got a nice little surprise in the mailbox....

My Season Tickets have arrived. These look really sweet. Of course they are going to commemorate the Bills 50th Season with them and they did a great job. Each ticket has a Memorable Moment, where it shows a photo and then has a little blurb, except for the Home Opener, which has several photos in black and white, plus the big 50th Anniversary logo and it's twice the size of a regular ticket. Very cool! :devil:

The best part about this...it means that we are even closer to the 2009 Buffalo Bills Season! :wallbash:

I got my tix today for the game against the Brownies...granted they're not season tix, which i wish i could do living in Delaware but we are all here ready for the 2009 season to begin! I think we are gonna go after everybody...nervous about the OL....but no matter what I have faith that Jauron and crew are ready to shove it done the opponents throat. Starting with the Patriots!!!

My Season Tickets have arrived. These look really sweet. Of course they are going to commemorate the Bills 50th Season with them and they did a great job. Each ticket has a Memorable Moment, where it shows a photo and then has a little blurb, except for the Home Opener, which has several photos in black and white, plus the big 50th Anniversary logo and it's twice the size of a regular ticket. Very cool! :angry:

The best part about this...it means that we are even closer to the 2009 Buffalo Bills Season! :thumbsup:

Kidding aside, (sorry, but I thought the post warning you to watch out for fake Bills tickets was funny), I love your enthusiasm about your seasons. I had seasons for many years in my younger days, and I used to love getting them in the mail. I don't remember any of my packages (even after the SB seasons), being as cool looking as yours are this year, but reading your post reminds me of feeling exactly the way you feel today. I absolutely could not wait for that first home game - regular season of course - to get here!! :thumbsup:

All I got was a notice from the Bills, beware of phony season tickets, WE HAVE NOT SENT THEM OUT YET :thumbsup:

Uh oh...I guess these are fake, so I should just rip them in half and put them in my garbage can. :thumbsup:

I checked the tracking number for mine and they were sent to my old address (changed my address on Account Manager too late apparently) on Saturday. I called the person living their now (a friend of mine luckily) and they are set aside for me to pick up tonight.

My Season Tickets have arrived. These look really sweet. Of course they are going to commemorate the Bills 50th Season with them and they did a great job. Each ticket has a Memorable Moment, where it shows a photo and then has a little blurb, except for the Home Opener, which has several photos in black and white, plus the big 50th Anniversary logo and it's twice the size of a regular ticket. Very cool! :P

The best part about this...it means that we are even closer to the 2009 Buffalo Bills Season! :lol:

Testify.