2 players that concern you the most & why.....

SKOOBY

#1 Aaron Schobel , injury thing

#2 (Tie) Donte Whitner and Marshawn Lynch, both are one arrest away from off the roster, sorry guys, I don't trust either one of them. Again, sorry!

TC is almost here so I assume ML can play it cool until then, otherwise he would of been a choice of mine as well.

Reed is not a problem, got a fat (for his level) extension

My concerns: Walker - too slow to handle LT, but Bills Brass must have a plan, maybe Bell?

Ellison - too slight and misses tackles

Guy I'd like to see get more love: Wilson, makes a few plays and has the perfect team attitude

You mind explaining what this crap even means? Reed is a terrific No. 3 receiver, so he's not on the outs at all, and his attitude has never been an issue.

+ 1

What the hell has Reed ever done to deserve this post? The guy has really become a stable force. I've not heard any complaints from him whatsoever. Total team player.

Reed is a #4 WR at best and is never been considered a threat by any other team we played.

The attitude is not a public thing, nor FO.

Check the stats this year and tell me if he is a true #3 afterward. I will say he is a # 5 with no chance to make the team next year (last part is my personaly opinion).

Reed is a #4 WR at best and is never been considered a threat by any other team we played.

In my opinion Josh Reed is going to be a kick ass number 3 and if reed is a teams 4 or 5 as you say, then that team has the deepest position in the league. People truly underestimate what josh has brought to the team since he got rid of the dropsies and it will become more evident this year as a number 3!

In my opinion Josh Reed is going to be a kick ass number 3 and if reed is a teams 4 or 5 as you say, then that team has the deepest position in the league. People truly underestimate what josh has brought to the team since he got rid of the dropsies and it will become more evident this year as a number 3!

agreed, and he dosent go down when you breath on him like parrish!

My two picks are Walker and Schobel.

Walker - If he plays well I think Trent can make enough plays for the Bills to be successful offensively. If he does not, it is a MAJOR indictment of whoever decided to stand pat at the LT position and those heads will need to roll because this decision is critical to the offense.

Schobel - Pardon the pun, but literally, the only thing standing between mediocrity and success for the Bills defense, is Schobel's foot.

Guest dog14787
My two picks are Walker and Schobel.

Walker - If he plays well I think Trent can make enough plays for the Bills to be successful offensively. If he does not, it is a MAJOR indictment of whoever decided to stand pat at the LT position and those heads will need to roll because this decision is critical to the offense.

Schobel - Pardon the pun, but literally, the only thing standing between mediocrity and success for the Bills defense, is Schobel's foot.

:thumbsup: true that.

I am going to go with:

1.) Maybin because of his smallish size.

2.) Josh Reed because he is on the outs / his attitude.

1.) Langston Walker

2.) Trent Edwards

2a) Hangartner, Wood, Levitre, Butler, the tight end that ends up starting, Kyle Williams, Chris Kelsay, Aaron Schobel (and his ankle), Keith Ellison, Donte Whitner (if he even starts), Ko Simpson (if he even starts), the new special teams players after losing a couple of studs to free agency & Rian Lindell if the Bills improve enough to have some close games at the end of the season mean making the playoffs.

Other then those guys, I'm fine. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Check the stats this year and tell me if he is a true #3 afterward. I will say he is a # 5 with no chance to make the team next year (last part is my personaly opinion).

Reed is a very solid #3, very solid. You don't personally like him, fine, but he's a very solid player and was in all likelihood, our best 3rd down WR for the past couple years. He's absence during his injury last year was very telling. He was sorely missed.

I'd have to say

(1) Trent Edwards - I think Trent will be a good quarterback if he can stay healthy.

(2) Aaron Schobel - I don't think you can expect much out of a rookie defensive lineman, so that means Schobel needs to return to form if the Bills are going to get a pass rush this year.

1) Aaron Schobel: his injury, without him playing well, we most likely have a below average pass rush, and at best we have an average defense.

2) Langston Walker: Can he handle the LT position? If he doesn't allow too many sacks, then I think that sets the tone for our offense to play well this year, if he allows too many, then things may get ugly pretty quickly.

Trent Edwards - Injuries and also can he be effective for more than a 4 or 5 game stretch? Haven't seen it yet. Hope I do this year.

James Hardy - Made some great plays last year before injury. Now with TO, Evans, Reed, and Johnson, will there be room for him?