When will the Commish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a Bills fan and as far as I can tell he never has been a Bills fan. From the time he was a kid he was interested in the business end of the NFL is what Goodell states in Fortune magazine. Anyway, perhaps I have not seen all the quotes by him and I would be happy to retract this statement if anyone has any evidence that he ever was a serious Bills fan. Growing up in Jamestown alone doesn't make him a Bills fan, although it really should have done so.

For what its worth, when I was at the draft in my shiny new T.O. Bills jersey I met Mr. Goodell. He seemed generally interested in knowing where I lived in Buffalo and if I go to Bills games.

He may not be any teams fan so much of the entire league. But he is from the WNY area and he does have ties here. That makes him closer to a Bills fan that not IMO.

BTW, he was a really cool guy.

Somewhere along the line they took the right away to carry blunts, too...ain't dat aboudda b**ch?

I think Marshawn is the victim here!

Except that California will probably legalize marijuana, which includes blunts, soon. Because they're bankrupt (financially and apparently morally).

Except that California will probably legalize marijuana, which includes blunts, soon. Because they're bankrupt (financially and apparently morally).

Using marijuana is "immoral"?

Using marijuana is "immoral"?

One could make that argument, based on it being illegal. But it was more a commentary (to Joma) on how California is willing to make it legal, because they're bankrupt and need the money.

One could make that argument, based on it being illegal. But it was more a commentary (to Joma) on how California is willing to make it legal, because they're bankrupt and need the money.

I think taking advantage of the current fiscal situation to legalize marijuana would be not only wise, but probably about as "moral" a move as could be made. It shouldn't be illegal, but the resistance to changing the law among the ignorant would be tough to overcome, if not for the crisis. I say use the crisis to right a wrong!

I think taking advantage of the current fiscal situation to legalize marijuana would be not only wise, but probably about as "moral" a move as could be made. It shouldn't be illegal, but the resistance to changing the law among the ignorant would be tough to overcome, if not for the crisis. I say use the crisis to right a wrong!

I'm in! Where's the petition?

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the weed

Th' red hairs have gotten sticky since the sprouting of the seed

The fragrance brings me comfort in my many times of need

It's time to light the bong.

Glory, glory, hallelujah!

etc.

Ahhhhhhh.....

Just sittin back and watching the bullsh***t fly.

Death penalty? No, son. No need for that. But maybe someday, perhaps after the first game of the season, some of you will see fit to place the blame for ML's absence squarely with the only individual responsible for this sad and completely avoidable situation (hint, it's not Mr. Goodell).

why would Goodell reduce the suspension with almost 2 months until the 1st game?

With Lynch's history of being such an outstanding citizen, there is a good chance he has another incident before the season starts.

Goodell already got burned by Lynch after cutting him a break after the hit and run.

There is no chance Goodell reduces the suspension until right before the season. The only early decision will be if he denies the appeal all together.

Ahhhhhhh.....

Just sittin back and watching the bullsh***t fly.

Death penalty? No, son. No need for that. But maybe someday, perhaps after the first game of the season, some of you will see fit to place the blame for ML's absence squarely with the only individual responsible for this sad and completely avoidable situation (hint, it's not Mr. Goodell).

Pacman Jones? Tank Johnson? Plaxico Burress? Half the Cincinnati Bengals team?

why would Goodell reduce the suspension with almost 2 months until the 1st game?

With Lynch's history of being such an outstanding citizen, there is a good chance he has another incident before the season starts.

Goodell already got burned by Lynch after cutting him a break after the hit and run.

There is no chance Goodell reduces the suspension until right before the season. The only early decision will be if he denies the appeal all together.

Goodell cut Lynch a break after his parking ticket and/or invoking his 5th amendment right? Wow, what a guy!

Guest dog14787

BS, what are you still living in the stone age.

California decriminalized marijuana a long time ago and whats morally wrong is the amount of people that die on highways because of drunk drivers.