It just makes me laugh.........

LIBills

It just makes me laugh that all these so-called NFL experts continue to totally bash the Bills for not drafting a LT in the draft.

Do these people realize HOW Buffalo acquired Jason Peters.

And just because they didn't draft a tackle, Buffalo gets a failing grade from these "PEOPLE".

Point being, is that, these guys should get a clue before saying unnecessary negative things about Buffalo not drafting a tackle.

It just makes me laugh that all these so-called NFL experts continue to totally bash the Bills for not drafting a LT in the draft.

And just because they didn't draft a tackle, Buffalo gets a failing grade from these "PEOPLE".

Point being, is that, these guys should get a clue before saying unnecessary negative things about Buffalo not drafting a tackle.

This is because no one ever expects the bills to do well regardless of who we have because of our coaching staff, they dont have any logical reason for why we are going to be sh------- they just have a better shot at predicting us being god awful because we have a slump going right now

And if they had passed on Maybin and drafted a LT the Bills would be fools too!

Right you are... Like Monday morning quarterbacks the retroactive draft analysis (5 years removed is even better :lol: ) always provides brilliant insight!!!

I guess the real question is can Langston step up and keep Trent out of the emergency room? I can't remember too much about his performance last year, in fact I felt like Peter's had quite a few lapses that led to some big plays for opposing D's especially ~ mid season ish.

I'd trust Langston over a rookie this year regardless. I guess we could have taken Oher, but there was a reason he didn't go till 12 picks later. I guess we could have taken Eben Britton in the 2nd, but is he a better player than Demetrius Bell right now? Bell certainly has greater upside as an athlete and the Bills have a better sense of his progress than we do.

When every football analyst out there questions the drafting of Maybin a DE over a LT after trading away Jason Peters it gives me pause to think that the current coaching staff is defying the logic of replacing a player when they lose a player.

Considering the Bills could have drafted OT Michael Oher, DE Brian Orakpo or DE Robert Ayers. The latter I'm reading has been tearing it up in Denver and meanwhile Maybin is trying out for LB,,,

This current coaching staff is good at defying logic though, I suppose implementing the "no huddle" over a power running game with a completely retooled O line is the epitome of defying logic.

Time will tell, the season is only weeks away. :lol:

Robert Kraft+Bill Belichick + Tom Brady=Benefit of the doubt

Ralph Wilson+Dick Jauron=No benefit of the doubt

Corrected. Belichick owes his HOF induction to Brady. He was Dick Jauron pre- Brady but failed with much better QBs (Kosar, Testaverde, Bledsoe).

When every football analyst out there questions the drafting of Maybin a DE over a LT after trading away Jason Peters it gives me pause to think that the current coaching staff is defying the logic of replacing a player when they lose a player.

Considering the Bills could have drafted OT Michael Oher, DE Brian Orakpo or DE Robert Ayers. The latter I'm reading has been tearing it up in Denver and meanwhile Maybin is trying out for LB,,,

This current coaching staff is good at defying logic though, I suppose implementing the "no huddle" over a power running game with a completely retooled O line is the epitome of defying logic.

Time will tell, the season is only weeks away. ;)

Yeah, Ayers is great at tearing it up in no pads. I mean what better why to improve your pass rush than to get a one year starter with 9 career sacks in 4 seasons. But Mayock endorsed him so he must be good. :lol:

Who exactly are you talking about?

Keep in mind, I'll only NOT laugh if you can list someone with any NFL credit/merit whatsoever. And no, Mel Kiper does not count.....

I haven't seen anyone "bash" Buffalo for not drafting a LT, but it's a valid point, a conversational piece. We had a need at 2 spots, they chose which spot to fill, some view it as the wrong decision. I don't see the problem.... :lol:

Yeah, they really should.

By the way, we should have drafted a left tackle. Unfortunately, it looks like we just didn't think there was anything there after Jason Smith.

And why does the way we acquired Jason Peters have anything to do with this? Since we got a UDFA to turn into an all-pro, maybe we shouldn't have bothered to draft Trent because we could have developed a UDFA QB? Shouldn't have bothered with Maybin either, a UDFA would have been fine.

Laugh away, but if they end up carrying Trent off the field with an injury caused by a speed rusher just running around Langston Walker, those criticisms will look a lot more reasonable. In fact, they are reasonable. Let's hope it all works out, but right now, LT is a major question mark on this team.

I have a feeling that Demetrius Bell will be starting by week 5. Langston Walker will be moved to RT, and then Butler can fight it out with Wood/Levitre for the Guard spots. One of the biggest knocks on Bell last year was his lack of strength and his tendency to be overpowered by bull rushers. Rumor has it that he has been hitting the weight room hard during the offseason. One can only dream.