EVERY TOUCHDOWN FROM 2008-2009 SEASON

Ive been doing my best to keep my inner bills fan in a state of hibernation.

Im pretty sure the sound of the Ralph has woke him right up!

Hey its just 31 days until the first home preseason game.

I promised it to you... and I am still trying to host it so you can stream it (wont let me upload over 10 min vids)

Until then... you can download it now!

Its a 14 minute video jam packed with every TD from the season including the fans singing "Shout"

it is also 190MB it may take a few minutes if you have dsl/cable

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLK6KZD7

Thanx. Hope it is up till this evening when I can check from home.

Also, I hope the one you create for the 2009-10 season will be atleast thrice as long.

my favorite has to be 4:40

do you hear those Bills fans in arizona cheer?! so amazing.

I was at that game. The number of Bills fans who were in attendance that day was staggering. I never got official numbers but there was speculation that one-third of that stadium was Bills fans.

We could here the same cheering from Bills fans at this year's game at Carolina, which looks to be this year's big road trip.

I was at that game. The number of Bills fans who were in attendance that day was staggering. I never got official numbers but there was speculation that one-third of that stadium was Bills fans.

We could here the same cheering from Bills fans at this year's game at Carolina, which looks to be this year's big road trip.

Bills fans drowned out the Jag fans as well!

Great job Drizz! :lol:

For as feeble a team the Bills were at scoring touchdowns in '08 (23rd in the NFL), when you string them together it looks exciting. I don't ever remember watching an NFL team making the process of scoring touchdowns look so painful as I did watching the Bills last season.

The Bills should hire the OP for a new marketing plan. Damn, look how exciting we were in '08! Everyone's back and TO too! Step right up Bills fans for the Greatest Show on Earth!

My god, you're a douche. :lol: It's funny for as much female dogging you do here, you sure do post a lot. Trust me, if I felt as miserable about the Bills as you do, I'd find a lot better way to spend my time.

To the O.P., thanks. ;)

You need to put a warning about the site being used for downloads, some people will be at work. I don't know what everyone else is seeing, but two of the three ads on the page were those "look for hot single girls in your area". Not something you want Joe in Human Resources to see on your screen as he walks by looking for someone to lay off.

Joe's thought bubble:

Hmmm, should I lay her or Just Jack off? :lol:

Exceptional job, Drizz.

A few thoughts while watching:

- I didn't realize Steve Johnson's touchdowns were against Ty Law and Dre Bly.

- I'm very worried about Langston handling the left side.

- Schouman is an excellent blocker.

- Fred Jackson is one of my favorite players on the team.

- Good luck to Jabari Greer in New Orleans.

- What does McIntyre actually do on this team?

Awesome x5

The only thing that could make it better (and probably way too big of a file...) would be a few replays of those really impressive TD's.

Damn fine job...makes me even more excited about the season

:lol:

Exceptional job, Drizz.

A few thoughts while watching:

- I didn't realize Steve Johnson's touchdowns were against Ty Law and Dre Bly.

- I'm very worried about Langston handling the left side.

- Schouman is an excellent blocker.

- Fred Jackson is one of my favorite players on the team.

- Good luck to Jabari Greer in New Orleans.

- What does McIntyre actually do on this team?

He slaps opposing players on the ass, gives them creepy looks, and other suggestive things. Basically, he's there to make the other team uncomfortable enough to let their guard down.