My Biggest Area of Concern this coming season

Kenwick

It has to be the Offensive line.......

The O-line is making the biggest adjustment. Yes there is better talent on the O-line than last year. Their biggest problem is working together. It will take time. Everyone wants a winner now. Like a chorus line. If one is out of step it will show.

It showed last year ..... They were not good. I like the personel this year. Still it is my biggest concern, for it all starts in the trenches.

The O-line is making the biggest adjustment. Yes there is better talent on the O-line than last year. Their biggest problem is working together. It will take time. Everyone wants a winner now. Like a chorus line. If one is out of step it will show.

It showed last year ..... They were not good. I like the personel this year. Still it is my biggest concern, for it all starts in the trenches.

While I agree that the O-line is definitely a huge concern, it isn't my biggest. I think that the acqusitions of Wood, Levitre, and Hangartner will really be much more of an upgrade from last year, even though two are rookies.

My biggest concern is our D-line. The only person on the line i'm not concerned about is Stroud. Schobel is a big question mark if he can return to form, Maybin is an unknown commodity, and Kelsay to me is just plain average. If our D-Line can't get push and penetration, I really think it's going to be an area of weakness.

My gut feeling is usually right and I don't think the O-Line will be a concern.

I think its all about Trent Edwards making it happen. I'm a bit iffy on McKelvin also...

because of his KO return ability or the INT's he returned for TD's?

major concerns:

5th - Trent Edwards: Fact or fiction?

4th - mushy defensive back seven (except for McGee) coached by Frewell

3rd - Dick Jauron cannot countenance playing offense (limber up, Moorman and Lindell)

2nd - no pass rush (8th consecutive year) - unless Maybin is Son-O-God

1st - having a virtual offensive line in the AFC East coached by Kugler

because of his KO return ability or the INT's he returned for TD's?

because he blows coverage all the time smart ass... if he wasnt as good as he is on special teams he would be garbage, he blew a lot of coverage last season particularly when the game was on the line and especiaclly against our division

TRENT EDWARDS

One could easily make the case that Edwards cost us three games last year (and subsequently a 10-6 record).

If you remove his bonehead mistakes against Miami, NYJ, and Cleveland, 2009 takes on a whole new look and feel.

Yes, Jauron's as imperfect as they come, but to date, as far as I know, Jauron has yet to err for The Bills with the ball in his hands. I wish I could say the same for Trent.

because he blows coverage all the time smart ass... if he wasnt as good as he is on special teams he would be garbage, he blew a lot of coverage last season particularly when the game was on the line and especiaclly against our division

Thank you! The guy looks like he's playing Twister on double moves...

TRENT EDWARDS

One could easily make the case that Edwards cost us three games last year (and subsequently a 10-6 record).

If you remove his bonehead mistakes against Miami, NYJ, and Cleveland, 2009 takes on a whole new look and feel.

Yes, Jauron's as imperfect as they come, but to date, as far as I know, Jauron has yet to err for The Bills with the ball in his hands. I wish I could say the same for Trent.

One could easily make the case that the entire Bills team cost us 9 games in 2008 9 games in 2007 and 9 games in 2006.

brilliant insight...

Hmmmm...who should we focus on?...is it ...Satan, perhaps?

One could easily make the case that the entire Bills team cost us 9 games in 2008 9 games in 2007 and 9 games in 2006.

brilliant insight...

Hmmmm...who should we focus on?...is it ...Satan, perhaps?

Check your tone, newbie.

I made the argument, in detail, several times DURING the season, and a few times after.

Use the search function, sit down before you fall down, and use your inside voice before I take your asss outside.

Check your tone, newbie.

I made the argument, in detail, several times DURING the season, and a few times after.

Use the search function, sit down before you fall down, and use your inside voice before I take your asss outside.

I'm only a newbie in this little pond, Big Fish, so stick your effing "tone"...

Who do you expect reads your crap except a few of your droogies here?

On cosmic terms, blaming the season on Edwards is as smart as you are...

I'm only a newbie in this little pond, Big Fish, so stick your effing "tone"...

Who do you expect reads your crap except a few of your droogies here?

On cosmic terms, blaming the season on Edwards is as smart as you are...

The world must truly look narrow through your pinhead.