Last post wins!

/dev/null

Yeah ... I would joke about that.

Not only are you a jerk store owner, you're also the president and founder.

Sorry dude, if that's true, but it's the standard comeback for a mother or father or grandparent joke. I thought you were pulling one of them things.

The Jerkstore reference is from a Seinfeld where George flies to another city to make a joke about sleeping with a guys wife only to find out she's in a coma.

I still think you're yankin my chain. :ph34r:

You have to admit that not a lot of serious stuff has been going on this thread. Seriously.

Why Steely Dan has an irrational love for the most queer band ever is beyond me.

If you think about it, it's not irrational. It's quite rational why he loves the most queer band ever

:ph34r:

Do not, I repeat,

Gangsta Kitty is slightly less tough than JP facing a blitz

If you think about it, it's not irrational. It's quite rational why he loves the most queer band ever

Gangsta Kitty is slightly less tough than JP facing a blitz

If I were you I'd keep a watch out. Gangsta Kitty has operatives all over the country. One minute your lounging on the back porch and the next your nuts are getting clawed by a rabid cat.

Just be careful,

Yes. Let me quiver in fear before a flea-bitten furball that uses a kitty litter box. Tennis anyone?

All of this is being written down in his notebook and he's prioritizing his revenge.

I bet he likes Fleetwood Mac, too. Probably throws the old LPs on the turntable and has a good cry.

Have you listened to the FWM from the 60's when they were a blues band? STFU.

Once again, the pretenders become distracted by their own pointless bickering and the title goes to… gringo starr!

:doh:

Like anyone shives a git about you.

:ph34r: ing Jackass!

If I were you I'd keep a watch out. Gangsta Kitty has operatives all over the country. One minute your lounging on the back porch and the next your nuts are getting clawed by a rabid cat.

Just be careful,

I don't have a back porch. Guess I'm safe then

Like anyone shives a git about you.

:ph34r: ing Jackass!

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will still kind of hurt my feelings quite a bit as well. :doh:

Still, as we reach the end of the round robin stages and are about to begin single elimination, check out who's in the lead. :doh: