Last post wins!

/dev/null

Surely, this thread cannot go on forever.

Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the war myself, medical corps. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the Captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zip.

Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the war myself, medical corps. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the Captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zip.

George Zip said that?

George Zip said that?

The last thing he said to me, "/dev, " he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

The last thing he said to me, "/dev, " he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Excuse me /dev/null, I got a plane to land.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

All right, I'm going to level with you all. But what's most important now is that you remain calm. There is no reason to panic.

Now, it's true that one of the mods is ill... slightly ill.

But the other mds... they're just fine. They're at the controls flying TSW... free to peruse a life of religious fulfillment.