Last post wins!

/dev/null

I don’t know what to do for lunch today. I brought food from home because I thought I’d have to work through my lunch. But now I’m freed up and I want to go out and see some of this nice warm sunny day. But where? It’s a quandary.

It was almost 90 here.

But for those that want a great tip and it is something I am loving now that I have one of those real jobs where you make money...err not much...tho...

Pack a lunch, put only healthy options in there; water, fruit, veggies, - just good stuff. Before leaving work, maybe in the last hour go eat a small healthy meal so that when you walk in the house you do not just grab the worst thing around...

Also... 14

It was almost 90 here.

But for those that want a great tip and it is something I am loving now that I have one of those real jobs where you make money...err not much...tho...

Pack a lunch, put only healthy options in there; water, fruit, veggies, - just good stuff. Before leaving work, maybe in the last hour go eat a small healthy meal so that when you walk in the house you do not just grab the worst thing around...

Also... 14

Cooler here today! This is an excellent idea for a before dinner snack.