The White Throwback Jersey

I really don't know who to get... I love getting underdog players but right now my eyes are set on EDWARDS.

My other choices would be:

Steve Johnson

Leodis McKelvin

Hmmmmmmmmm... :ph34r:

I'd go with Wood! :lol: (Let the wood jokes start.....now!)

I am getting #22, The Fred Jackson is going to look sweet in the white.

that was actually going to be my suggestion.

if i had any choice i would pick a player that will be fairly uncommon who is a good hardworking guy. and 22 would be my choice.

but where can we get white throwbacks? i have not seen them available anywhere and i did google them to no avail

that was actually going to be my suggestion.

if i had any choice i would pick a player that will be fairly uncommon who is a good hardworking guy. and 22 would be my choice.

but where can we get white throwbacks? i have not seen them available anywhere and i did google them to no avail

Im getting Kelsay :lol:

They won't be available until the end of the month. The will be on the bills website for sure.

The real question for me is when will they be avaiible from China

And second, what rookies do you think will changes numbers if they get a chance? Pat Thomas, 59, may get cut during camp but only signed a one year deal if he didint. Will Maybin go back to 59 or just settle of 58? PS I checked the roster and Nic Harris is wearing 49 at LB. Loved Harris pre draft and 49 is a diesel number for an LB. I hope get keeps it as I will buy one. Maybe I should just yell to them at camp...

• 3 weeks later...

They're launching the new throwbacks tonight!

Just got this on the twittering machine: "Buffalo Bills to feature 50th season celebration and throwback jersey launch tonight. Follow our tweets all day for updates."

I'm going for a Poz white throwback and maybe a Marshawn blue throwback, though I too often have a hard time wearing anything by my Thurman jersey on gamedays!

They're launching the new throwbacks tonight!

Just got this on the twittering machine: "Buffalo Bills to feature 50th season celebration and throwback jersey launch tonight. Follow our tweets all day for updates."

I'm going for a Poz white throwback and maybe a Marshawn blue throwback, though I too often have a hard time wearing anything by my Thurman jersey on gamedays!

Any chance we finally go throwback as our normal jersey? I would love to see the white helmet come back with the charging buffalo like the one we have on our helmets now!

Any chance we finally go throwback as our normal jersey? I would love to see the white helmet come back with the charging buffalo like the one we have on our helmets now!

People keep clammoring for it and Brandon is a pretty savy marketer - I woudn't be surprised to see it happen in the next couple years!'

Keep North America's Team classy and bring back the throwbacks!!

And I totally agree about that helmet - I have a replica in my living room...

I've been thinking about this one recently too. I like to stay away from players everyone is buying and QBs (they always flop if I have their jersey). I have no clue where to go with this one.