Brady* the gardener

If they win he's the savior, if they lose he's just a bit rusty

You think that ESPN would dare to call him a bit rusty? No, you've got it all wrong. If they win he's the savior, if they lose it was despite the valiant effort by their fearless leader.

You MIGHT hear the word "rusty" bandied about if Brady throws for less than 50 yards and more than 4 interceptions. Although in that case, you'd probably hear "Well, he just wasn't getting the breaks today. But let's watch the way he puts a perfect spiral on the football. Is Tom Brady back to form? Well, he answered that question today with a resounding "Yes!".

And I'll bet he doesn't care one bit about that guy's situation.

why would an athlete with millions and millions of dollars such as tom brady care about some guy who steals flower pots for a living and panhandles? that guy don't need $4000 tom has a kid to feed!

why would an athlete with millions and millions of dollars such as tom brady care about some guy who steals flower pots for a living and panhandles? that guy don't need $4000 tom has a kid to feed!

More proof Brady is a douchebag.

He left his flower pots (or whatever they are) outside, guy finds them, thinks someone threw them out, decides to take them and sell them for scrap. Brady must have had to first find out who took them, then once he did, he took the time to CALL HIS LAWYER and PRESS CHARGES.

Over an amount of money he makes in less than 2 minutes of playing time.

Honestly, we live in an age pure and utter douchebaggery.

He left his flower pots (or whatever they are) outside, guy finds them, thinks someone threw them out, decides to take them and sell them for scrap. Brady must have had to first find out who took them, then once he did, he took the time to CALL HIS LAWYER and PRESS CHARGES.

Not defending Tom B. (I know that's the 11th commandment around here) but c'mon, that guy did not think they were garbage. Did he leave them at the curb? I doubt it. The dude's a convicted bank robber.

Not defending Tom B. (I know that's the 11th commandment around here) but c'mon, that guy did not think they were garbage. Did he leave them at the curb? I doubt it. The dude's a convicted bank robber.

Yeah, this one is tough to call. Both douchebags I think.

The bank robbery kind of invalidates this guys claim to innocence.

Still Brady must have way too much time on his hands, no?

Apparently you didn't bother reading the article.

A Patriots spokesman said he doubts Brady is aware of Paiva's situation.

Police caught him on surveillance video.

Shortly thereafter, Paiva said he received a call from a Boston police detective.

We DO live in an age of pure and utter douchebaggery, where people throw out accusations and assumptions without knowing or bothering to read the whole story (that's right in front of them).

Shortly thereafter, Paiva said he received a call from a Boston police detective.

We DO live in an age of pure and utter douchebaggery, where people throw out accusations and assumptions without knowing or bothering to read the whole story (that's right in front of them).

I read the whole article.

I'm guessing if Brady knew nothing of this before, he knows now. Let's see what he does from here.

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_t...rak#articleFull

Maybe you should read the article again. How would Brady not know? he's getting paid $333.33 a month! You're telling me some guys paying him restitution without him having any knowledge of the situation? You're telling me that cops just tracked down a security camera for fun? Brady (or somebody working for him) must have noticed their missing goods and/or checked the security camera and called the police. You think the police just have a special division for Tom Brady? Act on his behalf and watch his security cameras? Somebody has to be the person to press charges against the guy...they can't just go ahead with it without Brady (or again, somebody he knows) saying "yes I would like to press charges."

Tom Brady has every right to go after someone who stole his property, but it is illogical of the Pats PR guy to say Brady had no idea...he's doing his job, covering for Brady until he gets a statement. But anybody that thinks Brady wasn't involved in this is not thinking clearly.

And yes, I think that this reinforces the fact that Tom Brady is a douche. And fourth and 1, get a life and stop messing around with Bills boards. Take Mr. Weo with you.

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_t...rak#articleFull

Maybe you should read the article again. How would Brady not know? he's getting paid $333.33 a month! You're telling me some guys paying him restitution without him having any knowledge of the situation? You're telling me that cops just tracked down a security camera for fun? Brady (or somebody working for him) must have noticed their missing goods and/or checked the security camera and called the police. You think the police just have a special division for Tom Brady? Act on his behalf and watch his security cameras? Somebody has to be the person to press charges against the guy...they can't just go ahead with it without Brady (or again, somebody he knows) saying "yes I would like to press charges."

Tom Brady has every right to go after someone who stole his property, but it is illogical of the Pats PR guy to say Brady had no idea...he's doing his job, covering for Brady until he gets a statement. But anybody that thinks Brady wasn't involved in this is not thinking clearly.

And yes, I think that this reinforces the fact that Tom Brady is a douche. And fourth and 1, get a life and stop messing around with Bills boards. Take Mr. Weo with you.

From the ESPN article linked on the OP

Paiva agreed to pay $4,000 restitution to Brady's real estate trust.

Paying the real estate trust company is likely what Paiva is doing. I can imagine Brady not knowing about that. I also can imagine he knows everything about it.

By now he certainly knows all about it.

"The guy mentions I took some flower pots," Paiva recounted for the Herald. "I said, 'I don't know what you're talking about.' He said, 'We got you on the security camera.' And I said, 'Yeah, I took them, but they were out with the trash.' He said, 'You gotta get them back. You don't even want to know who they belong to!' "

:)

$4,000 flower pots? :wallbash: