Will you watch the UFL?

I'll watch a game here and there if i'm bored, just like i follow college football...

I'll watch cause I live in vegas. I'm interested to see what Losman can do here along with the other 200,000 transplants that live here. I would rather watch the UFL than college....at least there will be playoffs...don't get me started on that <_<

If they played in the offseason I'd watch pretty often. Since they'll play during regular Football season I doubt I'll give them much notice. It's cool they are calling it a development league. That makes it a lot more interesting to me.

I'm hoping it will eventually turn out to be a league similar to triple A baseball with each NFL team having a minor league team to develop players and the ability to call up and send down. Hopefully Rochester would get a team for the BB like the Amerks used to be for the Sabers. :)

If they played in the offseason I'd watch pretty often. Since they'll play during regular Football season I doubt I'll give them much notice. It's cool they are calling it a development league. That makes it a lot more interesting to me.

I'm hoping it will eventually turn out to be a league similar to triple A baseball with each NFL team having a minor league team to develop players and the ability to call up and send down. Hopefully Rochester would get a team for the BB like the Amerks used to be for the Sabers. :)

that would be cool.

The UFL will probably be pretty watchable. You have players who just missed the NFL coached by former NFL guys, plus with only 4 teams the talent won't be diluted. Expect to see a dozen players at least get the call to the show. In fact NFl teams will love having a pool of ready reserves to step in. The people behind the UFL really thought this through.

PTR

According to the UFL website games will be Thursday and Friday nights. Thursday nights are ESPN college football matchups and in a lot of places Friday night is a big night for HS football, so I don't know how much I will be able to watch, by choice (CFB on Thursday nights) or because of work (HS football on Friday nights).

I'll watch a few games just to see if it's any good

I don't think it will catch on however. If they had scheduled their games in the summer or late spring, they would get a much larger viewing audience. Competing against the NFL is one thing. But even if they schedule the games on a week nite, they are still going to compete against college football

Yes, Rico, their cable deal is with Versus ... which isn't on my system. Oh well, nice knowing you, UFL.
Well, there's always Justin.tv... they have the roller derby and WWE there, they may have the UFL too. Then again, I don't think they had the NHL, so maybe not. :lol: