What do you miss about Buffalo?

great post!

for me:

SUBS!!!! john and mary's was the best, but in general you can find a tasty sub almost anywhere in the buf....

Good wings

Wegmans

batt's blue and (xxx)

i miss being content living there.... honestly growng up there was great. If i had been able to covince myself to move back there, i'd be enjoying that cost of living....

Bills fans.... they are great poeple....

Dude... Get your own avatar. I stole mine fair and square!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going camping at Darien Lake before it became skateboard city then an amusement park.

I remember going to Darien Lake when it was called Snyder's Darien Lake and was only a video arcade and ice cream parlor. My sister worked at the ice cream parlor and baby sat Paul Snyder's kids.

I was covinced i had an original and brilliant idea when i dug for a solid 20 minutes to find it in the google image inventory....

need some evidence of prior theivery to relinquish.....

Haha... nice. Well, I joined earlier and post more often, so I should get it. Then again, I'm not sure you want the same avatar. I tend to post some dumb sheeeit. First one to 600 posts gets it.

Haha... nice. Well, I joined earlier and post more often, so I should get it. Then again, I'm not sure you want the same avatar. I tend to post some dumb sheeeit. First one to 600 posts gets it.

funny... i don't undersand your negotiating leverage. ~25 thoughful posts would outweigh any number of irrelivant or non vlaue added posts.... tough to compare a quantity to a quality.

how about a prediction with a wager. Is your fanhood up for it?

funny... i don't undersand your negotiating leverage. ~25 thoughful posts would outweigh any number of irrelivant or non vlaue added posts.... tough to compare a quantity to a quality.

A prediction? A prediction? Seriously? When you have zero leverage? Hell nah. I've had mine for months. I'll be nice. I'll stick with my high-res photo, and you can keep your jumbled mess.

A prediction? A prediction? Seriously? When you have zero leverage? Hell nah. I've had mine for months. I'll be nice. I'll stick with my high-res photo, and you can keep your jumbled mess.

Ouch! That had to hurt.

I should have noted this sold jab, earlier.

Fair enough you are right. You keep your “Months old” high res version and you can be known as the nice, pretty one afraid of a challenge, I'll be the scrappy one that had the idea first who steps up with an occasional thoughtful post when I have some intellect to offer to the forum...

Later… oh and most importantly, Go Bills.

Fair enough you are right. You keep your “Months old” high res version and you can be known as the nice, pretty one afraid of a challenge, I'll be the scrappy one that had the idea first who steps up with an occasional thoughtful post when I have some intellect to offer to the forum...

Later… oh and most importantly, Go Bills.

Sounds good, Scrappy. See you in six months, or whenever you return to the board to grace us with your intellect (and spelling skills). Go Bills!

Paula Drew and Mayor Sedita?

Paula Drew the actress? (guess they are all actors now) What did she have to do with Buffalo? Sedita was introduced to Ralph Wilson when he was looking for a city to locate his football franchise. He was so impressed Wilson didn't visit any other places. The rest is history!! Go Bills!

Sounds good, Scrappy. See you in six months, or whenever you return to the board to grace us with your intellect (and spelling skills). Go Bills!

This could get very interesting.....I'm thinking steel cage or some sort of squared circle.

By the way GOBILLS78, I was at that Cardinals game in '90. Had season tickets in the tunnel endzone at the time and anyone who sat at that end of the stadium for that game and stuck it out is a diehard.

That had to be one of the worst weather days, if you factor in overall sh-- from early in the morning to the end of the game. Breezy with a light rain by mid buzz (10am), getting colder, low 40's by good buzz (noon), much colder, windy, heavier rain just after kickoff and then SLEET with high winds!! Obviously the Cards weren't ready for that kind of weather.

It just got uglier as the day went on but had to be one of the funnest games to be at, if you were prepared for the weather.

Gotta love the good ole' days when the Bills team actually used the hometown weather in their favor.

All this love for Wegmans and none for Super Duper. What is wrong with you folks?

Are there any Bells still around or were they all bought out by Quality in the early 90's or whenever it was?

This could get very interesting.....I'm thinking steel cage or some sort of squared circle.

By the way GOBILLS78, I was at that Cardinals game in '90. Had season tickets in the tunnel endzone at the time and anyone who sat at that end of the stadium for that game and stuck it out is a diehard.

That had to be one of the worst weather days, if you factor in overall sh-- from early in the morning to the end of the game. Breezy with a light rain by mid buzz (10am), getting colder, low 40's by good buzz (noon), much colder, windy, heavier rain just after kickoff and then SLEET with high winds!! Obviously the Cards weren't ready for that kind of weather.

It just got uglier as the day went on but had to be one of the funnest games to be at, if you were prepared for the weather.

Gotta love the good ole' days when the Bills team actually used the hometown weather in their favor.

Awesome game. I haven't been to a game with winds like that since. I was only 9 at the time, but I remember layers upon layers of clothing. Another memory -- for some reason -- was the Cardinals' punter with a punt that literally sailed back toward him. It went for less than 15 yards, I believe.

Agreed! And don’t you stop posting your spellchecked "dumb sheeeit" as you so accurately professed earlier in this thread….. HA

As a heads up, I will replace my avatar with the sports illustrated cover capturing a Bills Super Bowl win.

As always, Go Bills!