the REAL reaon Bush won and Kerry lost....

today Bush is saying he wants to continue the amnesty / fast track whatever it is for Mexican workers in the US.

ugh.

109222[/snapback]

That is the one and only thing I agree with Bush on... Good to see that.

I actually almost voted for him because of that policy... It is just all my other policy differences got in the way.

I believe with a another 4 years he can actually get that done better than anybody else.

Really... No SH*T!

:lol:

Oh, so witty.

So witty.

The fact of the matter is, he won. Convincingly. And used coattails to further bury the Dems. Reconcile that.

110023[/snapback]

Convincingly?

He had the least amount of electoral votes since Woodrow Wilson... That is when we had 48 states and far fewer people.

???

Kerry still pulled 55 million votes, most by any president... Except he got trumped by GWB with 4 million more... Again the closest popular vote margin since Carter-Ford (and the upside down 2000).

But, don't let FACTS get in the way of your fair-weathered, rose colored glasses Joe!

Convincingly?

He had the least amount of electoral votes since Woodrow Wilson... That is when we had 48 states and far fewer people.

???

Kerry still pulled 55 million votes, most by any president... Except he got trumped by GWB with 4 million more... Again the closest popular vote margin since Carter-Ford (and the upside down 2000).

But, don't let FACTS get in the way of your fair-weathered, rose colored glasses Joe!

110037[/snapback]

*rolls eyes*

You know, of all the limp-wristed, linguini-spined liberals here, YOU are my favorite, EII. Because you understand the humor of taking a lefties' position.

*rolls eyes*

You know, of all the limp-wristed, linguini-spined liberals here, YOU are my favorite, EII. Because you understand the humor of taking a lefties' position.

110044[/snapback]

:lol::D

Hey, if you can't laugh at one's self... Where would you be.

I am still male, white, and relatively well off. Never had to worry a day in my life.

:lol::(

Yeah, George Bush.

110009[/snapback]

on the contrary, bush was a very strong candidate in a very weak position. kerry on the other hand was a very weak candidate in a very strong position.

with the war in iraq and the economy not so great, this was the democrats election to win. a stronger democratic candidate would have won easily

on the contrary, bush was a very strong candidate in a very weak position.  kerry on the other hand was a very weak candidate in a very strong position.

with the war in iraq and the economy not so great, this was the democrats election to win.  a stronger democratic candidate would have won easily

110426[/snapback]

That's the perfect way to look at it.

Being down here in Texas, where there is a heavy Hispanic influence (even without immigration), I get to interact with "Hispanics" on a daily basis.

Contrary to Democratic thinking, Hispanics are VERY conservative. Most Hispanic men don't want their "women" in the working world at all, except for menial jobs. They want the women to be "homebodies" with kids/cooking/etc. And they react VERY negatively to women in power (Teresa Kerry, Hillary).