Innsbrook Concerts (Richmond area) - Beware!!

Mr Info

dean, dancing hippy chicks should be illegal...but thank god for me it isn't....i love dancing hippy chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::thumbsup:

Poojer isn't the guy who was removed. Mr. Info was, and as he stated, he DIDN'T smoke the pot.

Reading comprehension is at an all time low, on The Wall, it seems.

The dancers surely were being too provocative...or something...right?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joints aren't labeled. I'm sure the joint was never tested for marijuana, either. Somebody handed him something and he passed it down the line. Some offense, no? Imagine yourself at a baseball game and the vendor passes a beer down the line. You pass it along, and security comes and throws you out of the game for having handed the beer to a minor (who also passed it along). Maybe it's a Coke, and the guard suspects it has been laced with PCP.

Seems like a clear case of over reaction by the rent a cops. I guess a warning would have indicated their penises were short, and they had no power. Throwing people out of a concert (no charge, no arrest, no evidence...just a muscle move) tells the world they have very large penises and great power. If the rent-a-cop really suspected the joint was Info's, and saw him light and smoke the joint, I'd say you have a legitimate point. Tossing someone out for NOT SMOKING pot is a dick move of the highest order.

Fuc#ing Nazis!

EDIT: And, Pooj...what about the dancers?

"Dancing is forbidden"

I've NEVER once seen anyone thrown out of Innsbrook for dancing. I've been going there for 5 years. Not ONE time. Go there, drink, party, dance, listen to music, stare at incredible women, and people watch, and you don't have a problem. Ever.

Go there, and pass weed around as an adult, and slightly lippy with security, and yeah, I'd make your life hell too. Its gets old for the rent a cops I'm sure to deal with adults who are still acting like they are in high school.

hey Lv-Bills....they really were a little aggressive last nite...walking to the front gate, there was no line or anything when i got there, so my buddy and i ducked under the lane barriers to avoid having to walk the serpentine line to the ticket takers...they actually felt the need to say something to us about that....that said, doing that isn't illegal, but still....it really was a great crowd last nite...no one falling down or obnoxious, just a good crowd that really enjoyed 2 bands putting on 2 really good sets...i don't think a Dead/Moe crowd is one that normally would cause trouble, i think they may have misjudged the expected crowd

I've NEVER once seen anyone thrown out of Innsbrook for dancing. I've been going there for 5 years. Not ONE time. Go there, drink, party, dance, listen to music, stare at incredible women, and people watch, and you don't have a problem. Ever.

Go there, and pass weed around as an adult, and slightly lippy with security, and yeah, I'd make your life hell too. Its gets old for the rent a cops I'm sure to deal with adults who are still acting like they are in high school.

hey Lv-Bills....they really were a little aggressive last nite...walking to the front gate, there was no line or anything when i got there, so my buddy and i ducked under the lane barriers to avoid having to walk the serpentine line to the ticket takers...they actually felt the need to say something to us about that....that said, doing that isn't illegal, but still....it really was a great crowd last nite...no one falling down or obnoxious, just a good crowd that really enjoyed 2 bands putting on 2 really good sets...i don't think a Dead/Moe crowd is one that normally would cause trouble, i think they may have misjudged the expected crowd

I'm sure it was a great crowd, and yeah, it sounded like they were a little more aggressive than usual. But, even if they are more aggressive, and you are doing something illegal, or handling pot for instance, you don't really have the right to get mad.

But yeah, sounds like a great show last night. And great weather. I don't judge anyone who uses anything, nor does it bother me, but if you are doing something stupid, and get caught on it, take the punishment and move without trying to justify it or blame someone else.

the weather was absolutely PERFECT...looking forward to the Yes/Asia, Govt Mule, and Wailers shows

I'm sure it was a great crowd, and yeah, it sounded like they were a little more aggressive than usual. But, even if they are more aggressive, and you are doing something illegal, or handling pot for instance, you don't really have the right to get mad.

But yeah, sounds like a great show last night. And great weather. I don't judge anyone who uses anything, nor does it bother me, but if you are doing something stupid, and get caught on it, take the punishment and move without trying to justify it or blame someone else.

Oh Pooj, by the way, I'm not sure what the situation is, but there is a lady who drives down 360 out toward Woodlake every day about 8:30 am (I guess going to work), in a white Camry with a Sabres License Plate holder and a Bills hat in the back window who is smoking hot. She's probably late 20's, blonde hair, trendy, and her license plate says something about Sabres Fan or Sbrgrl or something, I can't remember.

Just be on the lookout, and have a Bills hat handy if you ever see her. Trust me, it's worth it. We are now thumbs up buddies on 360 the mornings we pass each other.

Just starts the day off right, you know what I mean? LMAO.

Oh Pooj, by the way, I'm not sure what the situation is, but there is a lady who drives down 360 out toward Woodlake every day about 8:30 am (I guess going to work), in a white Camry with a Sabres License Plate holder and a Bills hat in the back window who is smoking hot. She's probably late 20's, blonde hair, trendy, and her license plate says something about Sabres Fan or Sbrgrl or something, I can't remember.

Just be on the lookout, and have a Bills hat handy if you ever see her. Trust me, it's worth it. We are now thumbs up buddies on 360 the mornings we pass each other.

Just starts the day off right, you know what I mean? LMAO.

Thats my wife asshat :lol: ...you leave her be. :thumbsup:

Thats my wife asshat :lol: ...you leave her be. :thumbsup:

LOL. Could be, but I don't think this girl is married. Imma get the make and model tomorrow, or sometime soon, and post it here. There are like 10 cars on 360 that are Bills fans. My wife drives a Tuscon, with the Bills throwback magnet from M and T bank on it.

Another chick, pretty good looking too, drives a GMC Envoy or Acadia I think, that also has some kind of Sabres License plate....sabrchk or sabesgrl or maybe it's the one above.....I don't know. ONe of those.

We're everywhere man. If we'd just win a damn playoff game, we'll take over Richmond similar to how Steelers fans do!

GET ER DONE RUSS.

LOL. Could be, but I don't think this girl is married. Imma get the make and model tomorrow, or sometime soon, and post it here. There are like 10 cars on 360 that are Bills fans. My wife drives a Tuscon, with the Bills throwback magnet from M and T bank on it.

Another chick, pretty good looking too, drives a GMC Envoy or Acadia I think, that also has some kind of Sabres License plate....sabrchk or sabesgrl or maybe it's the one above.....I don't know. ONe of those.

We're everywhere man. If we'd just win a damn playoff game, we'll take over Richmond similar to how Steelers fans do!

GET ER DONE RUSS.

Hah, just bought a Veracruz! I am on the right side of the river anyway, not over there with you low life Southsiders :lol:

LMAO. You've gotta be kidding me. So, you are mad at getting tossed from an event in public because you were smoking pot? Ummmm, ok. Hell, the should have arrested you. It's illegal.

So, in other words, the RMC staff is actually doing it's job better than Henrico's police department. Although I don't smoke weed, I don't really judge people who do.....but to think you should have the right to do something in public is just ignorant.

Sorry man, but I'm kind of glad they removed you!

To clarify my OP and address some feedback: I no longer smoke anything but I don't care if others do. I didn't get lippy with the RMC staff - I laughed in disbelief and asked why he picked me out. That was it and then we walked right out the gate with him following. I was shocked as I have never been tossed from anywhere in my life. The police that were there at Innsbrook from my perspective were fine - I spoke with a few of them outside the venue before I went in and they were engaging. The RMC rent-a-cops were over-zealous and that was my point of the post. If you go there, that may be something to expect. I shouldn't have put myself in that situation and I am surprised it became a situation at that concert. I am unsure if they tossed the dancing guy and girl but I saw them speak to them and move them out of the aisle. I never saw the dancers later but they does not confirm they were tossed...but I wouldn't be surprised. A little less aggressiveness by the rent-a-cops would be appreciated. Yeah, I know they're doing their jobs but the crowd was easygoing and did not warrant this craziness. IMO, the impact of the heavy-handedness of the rent-a-cops can also spread to a general perception of the police as well.

To clarify my OP and address some feedback: I no longer smoke anything but I don't care if others do. I didn't get lippy with the RMC staff - I laughed in disbelief and asked why he picked me out. That was it and then we walked right out the gate with him following. I was shocked as I have never been tossed from anywhere in my life. The police that were there at Innsbrook from my perspective were fine - I spoke with a few of them outside the venue before I went in and they were engaging. The RMC rent-a-cops were over-zealous and that was my point of the post. If you go there, that may be something to expect. I shouldn't have put myself in that situation and I am surprised it became a situation at that concert. I am unsure if they tossed the dancing guy and girl but I saw them speak to them and move them out of the aisle. I never saw the dancers later but they does not confirm they were tossed...but I wouldn't be surprised. A little less aggressiveness by the rent-a-cops would be appreciated. Yeah, I know they're doing their jobs but the crowd was easygoing and did not warrant this craziness. IMO, the impact of the heavy-handedness of the rent-a-cops can also spread to a general perception of the police as well.

hey druggie man, we don't take kindly to the likes of you on this board :lol: Take you and your weed addicted family and go hang out on a Patriots* board, they are all criminals as well :thumbsup:

What do you want for $10. :lol:

hey druggie man, we don't take kindly to the likes of you on this board :lol: Take you and your weed addicted family and go hang out on a Patriots* board, they are all criminals as well :thumbsup:

I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber. The Dude abides.

Hah, just bought a Veracruz! I am on the right side of the river anyway, not over there with you low life Southsiders :lol:

Did you get it from Witten on Midlothian TP? We got a Tuscon and Sante Fe, and have had great luck with both. Good service too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see......you are one of those "North of the James" people that don't like the southside huh? You better watch your back rollin through Woodlake, you know how hard we roll down here!!!

:thumbsup:

I feel ya. I think I met you once at Mulligans watching a game or something, and when you said you had a joint.....I was like no way......if I'm thinking of the right you!

Anyway, no biggie, but I'm still thinking you kinda got what you deserved. Others might have got away with more, which sucks, but still.

Anyway, I guess I'll just say sorry bout your luck out there!

:lol:

I feel ya. I think I met you once at Mulligans watching a game or something, and when you said you had a joint.....I was like no way......if I'm thinking of the right you!

It could have been me if that was 20 years ago. That stopped when I started competing in 10Ks and triathlons.

Anyway, no biggie, but I'm still thinking you kinda got what you deserved. Others might have got away with more, which sucks, but still.

Anyway, I guess I'll just say sorry bout your luck out there!

:thumbsup:

He DIDN'T smoke it. How is that "getting what he deserved"?

WTF is wrong with you people.