So I sat with #89 yesterday, which was wonderful

Her seats are on the tunnel (downwind) end so I figured I'd see much more of the good stuff yesterday - almost the entire game was played down there against the Cards and the wind was not much less nasty yesterday.

So what happens down at my end of the field? Willis' TD. The punt OOB and the safety. Mike Williams' injury. Milloy's pick. The fumble/recovery/return.

Oh well. It was worth it to sit with my honey! <_<:(

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet so many of the TBDers yesterday!!!

I go to sit and watch the game with Lori, meet Jay, 89, the New York City crew (sniff, sniff), Guffalo, Jack in Syracuse and I got to watch a slightly inibriated Rockpile talk to Howard Simon.

To all of those who I forgot to mention or who I stole chips, cookies or other food from, it was great to see you all as well.

I go to sit and watch the game with Lori, meet Jay, 89, the New York City crew (sniff, sniff), Guffalo, Jack in Syracuse and I got to watch a slightly inibriated Rockpile talk to Howard Simon.

To all of those who I forgot to mention or who I stole chips, cookies or other food from, it was great to see you all as well.

107504[/snapback]

Slightly inebriated? You are kind! :D

By 9AM I was on my 2nd beer and working on a shot from the bowling ball at Kenny's Pinto!

I will post pictures soon.

Slightly inebriated? You are kind!  :D

By 9AM I was on my 2nd beer and working on a shot from the bowling ball at Kenny's Pinto!

107761[/snapback]

I WAS being kind Rockpile. I had a great time, it was nice meeting and hanging out with you!!!

I WAS being kind Rockpile. I had a great time, it was nice meeting and hanging out with you!!!

107860[/snapback]

"hanging out!" :D

theesir, Rockpile, and I ended up putting on a show when the line for portapotties was longer than we could wait. I'm glad that cop car that passed by didn't stop!

"hanging out!"  :lol:

theesir, Rockpile, and I ended up putting on a show when the line for portapotties was longer than we could wait.  I'm glad that cop car that passed by didn't stop!

107873[/snapback]

:D Ninja Urinators!!! :lol:

All your leaf bare bushes are belong to us

I think Jay is my favorite seat mate. :D:lol: He cuddles, lets me play with him(no,not there) high fives and cheers

The twins were available until the winds got so strong I put my winter coat on.

I did ask Brian if he heard the section cheering for him -Moorman MVP he is so humble he blushed and admitted YES. I just can't say enough good things about him. He gives so much of his time to charity, Roswell, schools and kids. I have NEVER seen him refuse an autograph and even came up the stairs to sign and visit after the game.

107761[/snapback]

Twice you asked me if I had met BF1, after we had all introduced ourselves over by Badol's van. I knew then you were already "feeling fine".

Slightly inebriated? You are kind!  :lol:

107761[/snapback]

I can just imagine the captions:

"The ground in front of the Pinto."

"Jay's feet."

"The sky after the game."

:D

107504[/snapback]

Likewise, theesir! Cool sitting next to someone who watches a game the same way I do.

And yeah, we probably should have told Howard "Tom's not normally like this...."

107761[/snapback]

I thought you were a little drunk when I bumped into you on my way into the stadium. :(

Likewise, theesir! Cool sitting next to someone who watches a game the same way I do.

And yeah, we probably should have told Howard "Tom's not normally like this...."

108470[/snapback]

Ditto! Thanks for letting me sit in your extra. Great view of the action and good to be able to babble about the goings on on the field with someone who knows their stuff. :(