Junior Seau

major

In an interview with XX 1090 in San Diego, Junior Seau indicated he'll be available if the Patriots need his services during the NFL season.

Seau - "I'll definitely look at it at the end of October or November. Let's put it that way."

What Junior is really saying is that if the Pats look like they're contenders for the Super Bowl in October or November, he's available.

I'm sick of these veterans trying to latch on to the Pats for that one last shot at a ring.

In an interview with XX 1090 in San Diego, Junior Seau indicated he'll be available if the Patriots need his services during the NFL season.

Seau - "I'll definitely look at it at the end of October or November. Let's put it that way."

What Junior is really saying is that if the Pats look like they're contenders for the Super Bowl in October or November, he's available.

I'm sick of these veterans trying to latch on to the Pats for that one last shot at a ring.

The HGH should be kicked in real good by Oct. :rolleyes:

I'm not, cause for the most part these guys are terrible. Junior Seau is so over the hill that boy scouts help him across the street.