New Miller Lite commercial

it tastes like piss and owned by South Africans and their stupid horns.

damn horns, buzzing around like giant mosquitoes

Miller was bought by Castle Brewing, whose flagship brew Castle Lager tastes just as bad as Miller

Who drinks Miller Lite in the first place? I mean I would take it over Coors Light and Bud Light, but really, if you live near a liquor store and have access to fine beers from all over the world and can't come up with anything better than Miller Lite, I question you sincerely.

Who drinks Miller Lite in the first place? I mean I would take it over Coors Light and Bud Light, but really, if you live near a liquor store and have access to fine beers from all over the world and can't come up with anything better than Miller Lite, I question you sincerely.

Eeesh. I agree with your first sentence, but over Coors Light or Bud Light? No.

And for that, I will never drink anything made by Miller. Ever. I encourage you to do likewise.

I knew it as soon as I heard the stupid commercial. That play still makes me sick to this day. I call it The music city forward pass!! And I still hate rob johnson for playing and making that game close. If flutie starts like he should have, I have no doubt we win THAT GAME.

And for that, I will never drink anything made by Miller. Ever. I encourage you to do likewise.

eh so what - it tastes better than bud light, bud heavy and coors. and besides, do you really think we lost that game cause of the throwback? We should have been playing flutie, not RJ....