The Bills Were Actually On...

buckeyemike

so I got to enjoy most of the game.

McGahee looked terrific. The defensive line actually got to someone and scored a SAFETY (of course, it's easy when QC's the opposing quarterback).

But there was much to criticize once again.

Did the secondary take the last four and a half minutes off?

Why, oh why, did Drew spike the ball at the end of the first half? They're lucky that didn't come back to haunt them later.

I thought 37 carries was too many for McGahee...why did they run him up the middle on third and goal when he lost 10 yards?

How many more games before Losman comes in? It just seems that Drew's playing not to lose at this point.

Today, I was able to watch the game on local TV. Except for the ESPN games, that happens about twice a year on average.

Mike

There were on in Arizona, too. It must have been the featured game nationally...

107003[/snapback]

Don't know if you're a Cardinals fan, but you gotta be pleased with that come from behind win against the Dolfelons today.

McCown's gonna be a star in this league. He might not have shown it against the Bills, but he's got the tools and the personality to succeed in Arizona.

The Cardinals are building something...

Mike

We got the Bills here in Austin too! Their last game agaisnt the Jets was also on....it is nice to see them at home from time to time, but I prefer going to a bar to watch...like hanging with other Bills fans, seeing all the other games...

im living downtown b/c i dont really know anyone and i figure i'll at least go where theres more things to do at first. i found some inexpensive nice places in shaker heights but i think id be a little isolated!

i have watched some bills games there, at golden coin in south euclid, but its always the little tv off to the side...

<-SNIP-> some fans of other teams who like our group showed up to the bar to cheer with us. 

108591[/snapback]

Same here. Since their game wasn't close, a group of about 7 decided to pull for Buffalo to knock off the Jets. Let me tell you, there is something surreal about a bunch of Steeler-jersey clad fans yelling "Lets go BUFF-A-LO!"

We all had fun and they were getting into. They bought raffle tickets for Bills stuff and dropped about $40 on our 50/50 raffle (our raffles benefit the fight against MS). One of them even asked me to write down the lyrics to the Shout Song so he could sing along!