T.O. Cussed By Supermodel

H2o

I think this is funny...before he signed with the Bills, people would have rejoiced at the notion that T.O. was assf-cked by some broad on national TV....now we're taking the high road around here..."he handled it right"..."she's a royal bith...."... this is rich. What's next, a double order of hot wings from Duffs is some form of gormet dinner?

I saw some of it - she was right - for such a cocky prick, (and I am happy he is our cocky prick), he brought nothing but a physique to the competition....Sure hope he does better for us....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you see the video of the kayak race? T.O. and Krupa lost because they capsized. Both Krupa and T.O. were smoldering, throwing their paddles, etc. T.O. would not even speak to the host.

Now I realize that there could be a lot happening we don't know. Krupa could be a real bee-yotch and Owens could be really fed up with her. But seeing that video really gave me pause over how Terrell will respond when things don't go well with the Bills, which they are bound to do at some point. I mean this was just a stupid TV show and he all torqued. I wonder what happens when Trent overthrows him a couple of times?

PTR

I didn't watch the show when it aired. But from the clip, that seems to be the case. He held back saying anything b/c she's a woman and anything he says or does besides encouragement (like he was trying to do) will be taken the wrong way. You could see from the look on TO's face that he's thinking, "I did the best I could. How much longer is this sh--?"

I would not be reading anything into his response on this show toward how he would react on the football. On the contrary he showed a lot of control there. And hopefully, seeing someone who is as destructive to a (albeit, small) team will hold up a mirror and help him see the effect of some of his previous antics / calling out of teammates.

Krupa seems like a class-A beotch. She wasn't exactly expertly navigating that obstacle course. She has the emotional aptitude of a child. Super model good looks + acting like a child = recipe for disaster.

I don't care how hot someone is, dealing with that gets old real quick-like.

Like some comedian (whose name I can't remember) said, "For every hot single girl out there, there is a man somewhere that is sick of dealing with her chit."

I don't see how this tirade helps Ms. Krupa's professional career. People generally don't like working with people who, during crunch time, start pouring down the f-bombs. They're difficult to work with and they drag productivity down. Beauty fades and there's a million girls out there looking to take her place.

Swearing like that and getting agitated and angry doesn't help anything --- in fact, anger makes your concentration worse in physical tasks. There's a reason why sports psychologists preach positive visualization.

In college, during summers I did hardscaping, and if you start getting angry that stones aren't fitting, start swearing and getting worked up, nothing's going to go right. You start giving up easier and throwing stones back on the ground when working on a solution for another minute would have fixed the problem. I've worked with swearers and people quick to anger, and they create a toxic zone where things just don't get done b/c they're too busy being angry.

Did he tweet that he got his dick handed to him by a tiny Polish model?

Right. TO really should have gonna balls out in some BS competition and put a multi-million dollar contract at risk. To doesn't need to be on that show. That broad on the other had, who has no other talent besides looking pretty, just lost her cuase at 15 minutes of fame and an "acting career." TO wins even when he loses.

Right. TO really should have gonna balls out in some BS competition and put a multi-million dollar contract at risk. To doesn't need to be on that show. That broad on the other had, who has no other talent besides looking pretty, just lost her cuase at 15 minutes of fame and an "acting career." TO wins even when he loses.

I think this is the only time I have ever agreed with you.

That doesn't surprise me.

Great comeback: precise, witty, piercing and brief.

Anyway, why not answer the simple question? If he doesn't need to be on the show (I assume by that you mean he does not have anything to gain from it) why do you suppose would want to appear on it?

Hint: this isn't a trick question.

Great comeback: precise, witty, piercing and brief.

Anyway, why not answer the simple question? If he doesn't need to be on the show (I assume by that you mean he does not have anything to gain from it) why do you suppose would want to appear on it?

Hint: this isn't a trick question.

Why do people do anything they don't have to do for their jobs? People are diverse and have diverse interests. TO likes the spotlight, and makes a lot of money on his side projects. Like most developed humans, he isn't one dimensional. He is already planning and thinking about a life after football, and a good deal of that life will likely be spent in the public eye. So what? Do you even have a freaking point?