6% see obama administration as pro-Israel

I never took a stats class in college (It was a joke at UB) and I have a better grasp of it than someone who went to Cornell.

And to DC Tom- FU!

So then why don't you understand that you can't extrapolate sample size validity in a linear fashion based on population ratio? Do you know the Law of Large Numbers and how your argument is completely fallacious due to it?

So then why don't you understand that you can't extrapolate sample size validity in a linear fashion based on population ratio? Do you know the Law of Large Numbers and how your argument is completely fallacious due to it?

Hey kid. Keep your disgusting yet unrealistic fantasies off this board please.

Only 6 percent of Jewish Israelis consider the views of American President Barack Obama's administration pro-Israel, according to a new Jerusalem Post-sponsored Smith Research poll.

The poll, which has a margin of error of 4.5%, was conducted among a representative sample of 500 Israeli Jewish adults this week, following Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's speech in which he expressed his support for a demilitarized Palestinian state.

Another 50% of those sampled consider the policies of Obama's administration more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israeli, and 36% said the policies were neutral. The remaining 8% did not express an opinion.

The numbers were a stark contrast to the last poll published May 17, on the eve of the meeting between Netanyahu and Obama at the White House. In that poll, 31% labeled the Obama administration pro-Israel, 14% considered it pro-Palestinian and 40% said it was neutral. The other 15% declined to give an opinion.

Shocking :lol:

i hate to say it, but duh. Where is the surprise in this thread? I mean aside from 3.5 being brought up?

As a liberal, I knew from the get go that Obama was not as pro- Israel as every president before him. I don't blame him though, as the Israeli gov't is very militant. People B word when our gov't pulls the eminent domain bull sh--. However this is kinda what Israel has pulled a few times on the Palestinians over the past 60 years.

Maybe, just maybe it is a good thing that we have a president that doesn't rush to Israel's aid after the Israeli's start sh-- in the Gaza strip.

i hate to say it, but duh. Where is the surprise in this thread? I mean aside from 3.5 being brought up?

As a liberal, I knew from the get go that Obama was not as pro- Israel as every president before him. I don't blame him though, as the Israeli gov't is very militant. People B word when our gov't pulls the eminent domain bull sh--. However this is kinda what Israel has pulled a few times on the Palestinians over the past 60 years.

Maybe, just maybe it is a good thing that we have a president that doesn't rush to Israel's aid after the Israeli's start sh-- in the Gaza strip.

And having a ally in the middle east is of no importance to you?

Israel built tunnels to smuggle guns and other arms into the Gaza from Egypt?

Israeal constantly sends missles into itself from the Gaza?

Israel built tunnels to smuggle guns and other arms into the Gaza from Egypt?

Israeal constantly sends missles into itself from the Gaza?

While I do not defend any terrorist action. The recent history of Israel is a complete farce. In the aftermath of WWI, British gov'ts gave the Jews Palestine territory with great resistance from the people that were already there, plus the Arab neighbors. Throughout the next 30 years, the British had to protect the Jews until the Jews revolted against the British rule. The UN partitioned the borders in a way that only pissed off the neighboring countries. And you know the rest.

So the point being, the Jews took land that no longer is theirs while there were a large amount of people there that were forced out. From there, the neighbors have been pissed off and fighting with them. Fact of the matter is that the British should not have given the Jews such valued land. Maybe Madagascar would have been a better place to stick them. The whole concept of Zionism, is essential sour grapes for losing the Holy Land 2000 years ago. After a certain point they should concede defeat and move on, instead being in an area where you are unwanted.

To Chef Jim's question: well I'd rather have the Muslim world thinking better of us, so we don't have terrorists bombing our embassies and crashing planes into the Pentagon.

The Israelis rarely start things in Gaza (or the West Bank, for that matter). That's the whole point of the guerilla war the Palestinians are fighting, to make Israel respond in such a way that they look like an aggressor.

Maybe Madagascar would have been a better place to stick them.

Madagascar? Madagascar is as hot as an oven. You wouldn't want to stick Jews in an oven would you?

Oh wait, I read the rest of your post.

Let me see if I have it.

If we stick the Jews in an oven maybe the Mormons won't fly planes into our buildings.

Did I get it?

Madagascar? Madagascar is as hot as an oven. You wouldn't want to stick Jews in an oven would you?

Oh wait, I read the rest of your post.

Let me see if I have it.

If we stick the Jews in an oven maybe the Mormons won't fly planes into our buildings.

Did I get it?

yes sounds bout rite

The Israelis rarely start things in Gaza (or the West Bank, for that matter). That's the whole point of the guerilla war the Palestinians are fighting, to make Israel respond in such a way that they look like an aggressor.

It appears to work on the feebleminded.

What % of Americans give a sh-- what Israel thinks of the US President?

Can we get further categories to vote from?

Political affiliation

Sexual orientation

Mental capacity

:lol:

Please Define Pro Israeli?

Shouldn't it simply wanting peace in the Middle East?

Have we seen him speak of eliminating Israel as a country?