White throwback unis are coming

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you receive the official press release? I don't know, the Buffalo News is a pretty credible source if you ask me.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/200...throwbacks.html

All I'm saying is that I will believe it when I see it.....Gaughan only says he expects to see it. Trust me, nobody wants this to be true more than me and I just don't see it happening.

All I'm saying is that I will believe it when I see it.....Gaughan only says he expects to see it. Trust me, nobody wants this to be true more than me and I just don't see it happening.

anyone has a linky to a pic of the white throwback?

Rookie year. Gary McDermott wore that number in 1968, so Simpson took No. 36 until McDermott was released.

I was fan of McDermott in '68 and wore his number in Tyro. I remember being happy that Simpson wouldn't take it, then we cut G-McD. Yeah, he didn't last more than a couple years, but on that '68 team, if you scored 4 TD's, you were the MAN!

I was fan of McDermott in '68 and wore his number in Tyro. I remember being happy that Simpson wouldn't take it, then we cut G-McD. Yeah, he didn't last more than a couple years, but on that '68 team, if you scored 4 TD's, you were the MAN!

Tyro!?!?! Holy hell I played Tyro football. I played for the Riverside Raiders. Purple and Gold baby! I haven't even heard the word Tyro in years!

All I remember of the all white uni's of the day was The QB's saying it was hard to spot the Bill's receivers downfield in the snow games.

Also, if I'm not mistaken one, if not, THE reason we went to red helmets from our white ones was because Fergy had a hard time discerning our WR's from opponents. At the time the AFC East teams: Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Colts had white helmets (the Jets had their green one). So we went with a color that would stand out to Fergy....red.