if trent misses games this year due to injury

i'm just posing the question to get opinions.

if t.e. misses games due to injury, what should the bills do for the qb position?

is it time to scrap the t.e. experience and once again start over ala the bungles, or do we keep a fragile qb and hope that if we ever sniff the postseason he is healthy to play?

That's a tough question, I think you definitely need to consider it but it really depends on how the injury happened (another fluke) or if Fitzpatrick/Hamdan could fill the shoes well enough. If the right circumstances occurred I could see the FO seeking a starting caliber QB in free agency or drafting a highly rated qb next year.

I'm convinced that if TE stayed hot all year and was putting up W's, he would have played every game last year(besides AZ obviously).

Edwards was injured in the 49ers game and was pulled at half time and then missed the next two against the Dolphins and the Jets before coming back to the Denver game.

I do not attribute his injury except the concussion against Arizona to the OL....It is just that he gets nicked at the wrong time :-(

Favre will be available.

Seriously, who's really out there -currently playing QB at a high level in the NFL- we'd consider? Perhaps Carson Palmer, if the Bungles continue on course, would seek a trade. Otherwise, it's back to the drawing board with the draft.

If Edwards misses significant time this year, that will likely transfer to a very poor W/L record and a very early pick in the draft. Many 'supposed' college pundits claim Sanchez wouldn't even be a first rounder next year, given the 'supposed' QB talent becoming eligible this year.

P.S. Tim Tebow wears Buffalo Bill pajamas :lol:

If Trent gets injured and misses a more than 3 games, or doesn't have a really good year, he should be gone. The talent at the skill positions is on-par with the best teams in the league, and much better than what the Bills have had since the arguably the Flutie/RJ years, if not SB years. The O-line should be good, or at least no worse than it was this past decade, as should be the coaching. Hopefully he can do it because needing to find a QB every few years is frustrating.