Buh Bye Wanny

Thailog80

It's a real shame a coach will get fired because of injuries and a pothead, it's the nature of the game though I guess.

I would just like to see coaches fired for doing a horrible job however, not having a piss poor crop of talent.

106126[/snapback]

He's not getting fired because of injuries and a pothead, he's being fired because of his entire tenure their, not just this season. The guy has been one of the worst coaches in the league for years.

It's a real shame a coach will get fired because of injuries and a pothead, it's the nature of the game though I guess.

I would just like to see coaches fired for doing a horrible job however, not having a piss poor crop of talent.

106126[/snapback]

Oh sure blame it on weed :D

But he's Jimmy Johnson's best friend!

106189[/snapback]

And where is Jimmy coaching right now? oh that's right he's not! That said Wanstadt shouldn't have a problem finding a D coordinator job some where next season. Maybe in San Francisco if Dennis Erickson can hold onto the job or maybe even back to Dallas. Although if he makes it to Dallas think it be Jerry Jones' decision and not the Tuna's.

Would not mind seeing Steve Spurrier there.  Guy proved he was incompetent in Washington.

I hope they don't pick up Charlie Weis though.  That'd be a huge upgrade in their coaching.  Huge.

106187[/snapback]

Yep...that's the way I'd like to see them go. :D

Congrats Denny Green on your 100th win.

Enter Steve Spurrier.

106115[/snapback]

You were waiting until THIS loss to say that?

Wanny should have been gone last year. People think TD was so bad with Gregg Williams...Miami's GM is nuts. The hiring of Wanny was bad enough, but keeping him around this long is just KzooMike.

106126[/snapback]

I agree to a point, but his teams in Miami have regularly underachieved. He's been dealt a bad hand this season, but at some point, there has to be accountability for the poor performance in Miami under his tenure.

You were waiting until THIS loss to say that?

Wanny should have been gone last year.  People think TD was so bad with Gregg Williams...Miami's GM is nuts.  The hiring of Wanny was bad enough, but keeping him around this long is just KzooMike.

106257[/snapback]

Yeah....Green only had 99 wins going into today. :D