Re-examining gay marriage

How do they know the penguins are gay? Is it because their names are "Z" and "Vielpunkt"? Or do they hang out at leather bars on Saturday nights? Can we look forward to "Gay Pride Parade of the Penguins" at theaters in the near future?

Really, though..."gay penguins"? Penguins with "same-sex partners"? Seriously, what the !@#$? Are we extending the politics of sexual orientation to flightless arctic waterfowl now?

How do they know the penguins are gay? Is it because their names are "Z" and "Vielpunkt"? Or do they hang out at leather bars on Saturday nights? Can we look forward to "Gay Pride Parade of the Penguins" at theaters in the near future?

Really, though..."gay penguins"? Penguins with "same-sex partners"? Seriously, what the !@#$? Are we extending the politics of sexual orientation to flightless arctic waterfowl now?

Face it. You just have it in for penguins. You're a penguins racist. You probably hate Sidney Crosby too.

How do they know the penguins are gay? Is it because their names are "Z" and "Vielpunkt"? Or do they hang out at leather bars on Saturday nights?

I'm sure they're as happy as a little girl.

Flightless Antarctic waterfowl :thumbsup:

More evidence that the homoerotic culture will resort to anything to make a point.

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society" -Aristotle

so much for your asinine "natural law" theory, huh dipshit?

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society" -Aristotle

I'm pretty sure whoever said that was making a point about dying societies, not tolerance.

I also know that it wasn't Aristotle who said that.

Hey, stupid, Aristotle never said that.

If he did, it would have been quite a feat, since English hadn't been invented yet.

Unless he was referring to the player formerly known as Shaq.

:thumbsup:

Do they spank each other with their flippers?

Hey, stupid, Aristotle never said that.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I know he calls himself stupid but he's more of a moron.

I'm pretty sure whoever said that was making a point about dying societies, not tolerance.

I also know that it wasn't Aristotle who said that.

That quote cannot be attributed so you have no idea. The right-wing frothy mouth types have been using it for a while so I think you're wrong.

On the other hand, the right wingers have been attributing it (wrongly) to Aristotle so maybe you're right.

Here are some people who tried to find it.

It's also been quoted as "TOLERANCE AND APATHY ARE THE LAST VIRTUES OF A DYING SOCIETY."

I think they added the "and apathy" because they believe nobody could interpret it the way DC Tom did then.

I found an interesting quote though while searching for this;

The biggest loser who believes they know me is the man behind the TBD monicker of Stupid Nation - God

That quote cannot be attributed so you have no idea. The right-wing frothy mouth types have been using it for a while so I think you're wrong.

On the other hand, the right wingers have been attributing it (wrongly) to Aristotle so maybe you're right.

The right wing has also been pushing that Al Gore says he invented the internet. Say anything enough by enough people and the weak minded will start to believe it.

You're a bunch of Homo-black-and-white-plumage-a-phobes.

Just to be clear: I don't hate gays, I hate penguins.

And to be even more clear: this story about adoption by birds in a same-sex partnership would be no less asinine if they were puffins or egrets. And it's not even the story so much as the fringe idiots who'll think it's meaningful...in a month, we'll have Rosie O'Donnell wearing a penguin costume to protest Prop. 8 in California while Fred Phelps is protesting at funerals with "God hates Penguins" signs.