We're #8 !!!

Linkay Winkay.

I guess I'll take #8, but Bills fans deserve to be at least top 5, if the writer is well-informed.

... and NO WAY FILLY deserves to be #1 !!! ;)

Raiders' fans are the other set aside from Buffalo who deserve better from their front office.

Make no mistake about it Philly deserves to be up there. I've been to Ralph Wilson and the Vet, as far as game atmosphere goes rooting for your team not much seperates the two fan bases. I have no qualms with the philly selection. Philly sports fans may be !@#$s, but they live and die with their teams the same way Buffalo sports fans do.

Linkay Winkay.

I guess I'll take #8, but Bills fans deserve to be at least top 5, if the writer is well-informed.

... and NO WAY FILLY deserves to be #1 !!! ;)

I mean, we all love the Bills and all, and we have a good fanbase, but why would we deserve to be in the top five?

Are you serious? ;)

Completely. We don't "deserve" anything. Get out of your shell and notice that other teams have frenzied fanbases as well. We're great, but others are great too. Come on now...

Completely. We don't "deserve" anything. Get out of your shell and notice that other teams have frenzied fanbases as well. We're great, but others are great too. Come on now...

There are more fair weather fan bases than rabid ones. The Bills belong at the top for feverishly supporting mediocrity. When the going gets tough for other franchises, the fan base disappears. Bills fans are there selling out and rooting their team on through thick and thin. Anyone paying attention knows that the Bills fans are a shoe-in for top 5.

no shame being behind any of those 7 teams in front.

However, I dont believe KC belongs. I saw a few of their home games last year where it seemed as though nobody showed up. The last Bills game last year the stadium was almost full until halftime.

If you think about those teams in front of us. And also some of the fans who got ranked behind (Bears, Cowboys, Giants, Skins, Pats* etc etc...) we really got some good cred from whoever set these rankings.

The school indoctrination over the past 30 years worked..."We are special!, We are special!...Look at Us! Look at Us!"

Gawd, this self-centered, self-absorbed stuff makes me puke. ;)

keep your mind open, so that the light can always shine in.

Yes, you can argue they are on this list out of pure boredom — what else is there to do in Buffalo? — but people in Atlanta, Miami, and Arizona don't show up in perfect weather so the loyalty of a Bills fan can never be questioned.

Aint that the truth. And Atlanta's in a dome so the weather isn't even a factor.

You could argue this 'til you're blue in the face. I'll take our fan base anytime. All of the top ten have an argument, except for the fair weather Cowboys fans. They'll all say they were there for them through the lean years, but I lived in Dallas in the late eighties, and I went to a few games. I had plenty of room to spread out thanks to all of the empty seats. If there were a list of biggest bandwagon fans, I'd put the Cowboys at #1, definitely.

it amazes me how they (as in sports writers outside of WNY) always find a way to take a shot at our city and our fans:

"Yes, you can argue they are on this list out of pure boredom — what else is there to do in Buffalo? "

They act like Buffalo is in the middle of nowhere. they never say sh*t like that about any other city or team, like there's tons of stuff to do in Green Bay.

Always trying to kick a man when he's down

The only problem I have with any team on that list is Denver. This place is front-runner city! As evidenced by the other three sports teams in this town. Horrible fan base... just horrible. No football knowledge outside of 1998, little to no respect given to any opponent, myopic beyond belief an if the QB ain't Elway you can forget about it. Look how fast they turned on Cutler AND Shanahanahanahan. These fans suck!

The only problem I have with any team on that list is Denver. This place is front-runner city! As evidenced by the other three sports teams in this town. Horrible fan base... just horrible. No football knowledge outside of 1998, little to no respect given to any opponent, myopic beyond belief an if the QB ain't Elway you can forget about it. Look how fast they turned on Cutler AND Shanahanahanahan. These fans suck!

I live in Denver, stop me if you've heard me say this before. Last year at the Bills-Broncos game where all they had to do was win and they would win the AFC West, not a cloud in the sky, granted it was 18-19 degrees, there were 10,000 no-shows! Bills fans ran the parking lot all day long. I have been to several Broncos games and any real Broncos fan will even tell you, the fans are weak! Read some of the comments below, a few of them reference the rich execs who are the only ones that can afford the tickets. There is ZERO blue collar element to their fanbase, at least the ones that attend the games. And for those of you who question whether or not the Bills are top-5 worthy have clearly never traveled for a road game, have no idea how special Bills fans are and probably shouldn't even be on here!