MADDEN ROSTERS

OFFENSE

QB: Edwards

RB: Jacobs / Barber / Ward

TE: Scheffler / Scaife

FB: Utecht

WR: Evans / V. Jackson / Welker / Hester

I forgot the O-line =(

Philosophy: No huddle offense 4 wide set. The 4 wide set consists of Welker and Jackson on the outside, Scheffler and Evans in the inside. Jacobs in the backfield. Occasional Draws to set up big Jacob runs.

DEFENSE

DE: Kampman / Allen

DT: Stroud / Haynesworth

OLB: Tiniosamoa / Umeniyora (sp?)

MLB: Ruud

SS: Consindine

FS: Whitner

CB: F. Washington / Cromartie / Bodden / Finnegan

Philosophy: Audible to 4-3 defense. Spread the D line and put Osi in the middle to create an ultimate pass rush. Tini and Ruud cover the LB. CB play bump and run. S's play zone. Usually turns into a INT.

OFFENSE

I forgot the O-line =(

Philosophy: No huddle offense 4 wide set. The 4 wide set consists of Welker and Jackson on the outside, Scheffler and Evans in the inside. Jacobs in the backfield. Occasional Draws to set up big Jacob runs.

DEFENSE

Philosophy: Audible to 4-3 defense. Spread the D line and put Osi in the middle to create an ultimate pass rush. Tini and Ruud cover the LB. CB play bump and run. S's play zone. Usually turns into a INT.

Wow you are ultra bored arent you dude?

I couldn't tell you who was on my team as I have drafted all my players out of 'Cuse from my NCAA Dynasty. However, my philosophy is very simple, pure speed.

I typically will draft the fastest TE's and FB's, because the D can never seem to put someone on them who can keep up. As long as I have them, which I use as my safety net, then I work to develop the rest of my team on offense. Typically, I find it better to get a scrambling QB with a cannon moreso than accuracy. For that, it's due to the fact that my guys can get so open that they have time to make adjustments. As my QB's Accuracy and my number 1 WR's speed get's better (preferably someone 6'2" or taller), I can work on the deep ball. No matter what, I always watch to see if the D is in zone or only with one safety back and will take the deep shot to keep them honest.

On D, I typically look for fast LB's and covert them to DE. Fast DE's have the ability to really get around OT's and do some damage. LB's, once again speed. I bring them up to the line to wait on the run, but they can quickly recover for pass protection. I don't worry about the Tackle Rating too much because, with all that speed, all I need to do is slow someone down for the gang tackle to kick in. For DT's, all I care about is run stuffing ability. If I can force the run game to the outside, my speed players will get to them. And lastly, for DB's, just pure speed. Once again, this usually masks other flaws until they get better.

The only players that I am go after with high ratings are the ones I won't ever take control of. Basically your O-Line, DT's, and safeties. They need to be able to hold their own. I look for the highest combination of Pass and Run Block on the O-Line, rating be damned.

I've also found that having speed alone, screw the ratings, in depth will cause your special teams to be much better.

Before every game, I do the drills on the 40 yard dash. In terms of position importance for speed, I go: TE, LB, WR, CB, RB, QB/

Players I will use that have crap ratings but will terrorize:

WR Ted Ginn Jr

RB Chris Johnson

:lol::bag:

OFFENSE

I forgot the O-line =(

DEFENSE

I couldn't tell you who was on my team as I have drafted all my players out of 'Cuse from my NCAA Dynasty. However, my philosophy is very simple, pure speed.

I typically will draft the fastest TE's and FB's, because the D can never seem to put someone on them who can keep up. As long as I have them, which I use as my safety net, then I work to develop the rest of my team on offense. Typically, I find it better to get a scrambling QB with a cannon moreso than accuracy. For that, it's due to the fact that my guys can get so open that they have time to make adjustments. As my QB's Accuracy and my number 1 WR's speed get's better (preferably someone 6'2" or taller), I can work on the deep ball. No matter what, I always watch to see if the D is in zone or only with one safety back and will take the deep shot to keep them honest.

On D, I typically look for fast LB's and covert them to DE. Fast DE's have the ability to really get around OT's and do some damage. LB's, once again speed. I bring them up to the line to wait on the run, but they can quickly recover for pass protection. I don't worry about the Tackle Rating too much because, with all that speed, all I need to do is slow someone down for the gang tackle to kick in. For DT's, all I care about is run stuffing ability. If I can force the run game to the outside, my speed players will get to them. And lastly, for DB's, just pure speed. Once again, this usually masks other flaws until they get better.

The only players that I am go after with high ratings are the ones I won't ever take control of. Basically your O-Line, DT's, and safeties. They need to be able to hold their own. I look for the highest combination of Pass and Run Block on the O-Line, rating be damned.

I've also found that having speed alone, screw the ratings, in depth will cause your special teams to be much better.

Before every game, I do the drills on the 40 yard dash. In terms of position importance for speed, I go: TE, LB, WR, CB, RB, QB/

Players I will use that have crap ratings but will terrorize:

WR Ted Ginn Jr

RB Chris Johnson

I know a lot of people who play Madden say they immediately pick up RB Michael Bennett off waivers because his rating sucks but his speed is ridiculous.

This is off of 2009's roster of course and fantasy draft, I build with the o-line and the D-line. Joe Thomas at Left tackle, Nick Mangold at Center, convert Brian Mckinne to Right tackle, and than pick up a good tackle (Alex Barron usually ) to convert to guard and round out the line with Brad Butler.

With the defense go with Vince Wilfork, Tommy Harris, and a pass rusher like Jaraed Allen or Terrel Suggs. Than I usually go with a good corner like Darelle Rives.

As for skill positions I go with Lee Evans and Trent Edwards and a good tight end like Owen Daniels, Running back I usually go with some one like the rookie from the Titans.

As for the rest of the positions I just round out the roster with who is best available and maybe trade a second round pick to fill a need. I build a team around the way I play Madden which is usually very conservative running a lot with short passes. As for defense I like to be able to rush the passer with my front four. Edwards is accurate and having Evans and a good tight end makes him better. As well as the fact that he gets all kinds time with that line.

Having good defensive lineman is the way to build a defense. Wilfork stops the run while Tommy Harris is able to shoot the gap and Jared Allen or Suggs rushes from the outside. Having those three guys a good corner like Revis makes the rest of the defense look good. Its hard to get all these guys but I have with the right picks and luck been able to get all of these players in one shot.

I know a lot of people like speed but if you can over power an opponent you can control the clock and keep the other teams offense on the field you can win easily. Also on defense if you have a quick line it helps to neutralize speed.

My Bills team is simple. I got to buffalobills.com and get the updated roster. Then I go to IGN or some other website that has the current player ratings and build my Bills team from there. I do a lot of audibles when I get into passing situations and a lot of hot routes. Moving people around also opens things up. On Defense I keep it simple. I move a LB to the weak side and blow up the QB or hit the the RB in the backfield or as he squirts in the hole. When the other team goes to punt get in a return formation and take a DB from the left side of the return team and move him to the right and rush the punter. I get him every time.

QB: jay cutler

RB: brian westbrook

FB: brandon jacobs

WR: randy moss

WR: andre johnson

WR3: lee evans

WR4: steve smith

WR5: devin hester

TE: jason witten

OT: joe thomas

OT: jason peters

OG: chris snee