GG Liddy makes a good point about Sotomayor

Now watch the liberal media crucify him for just speaking the truth and saying what we've all been thinking.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.c...liddy-says.html

LIDDY: Let's hope that the key conferences aren't when she's menstruating or something, or just before she's going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then.

Now watch the liberal media crucify him for just speaking the truth and saying what we've all been thinking.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.c...liddy-says.html

Even by the abyssmally low standards you've already established for yourself, this is breathtakingly cretinous. Do you ever give any consideration to...I don't know...maybe not voicing every single retarded thought that pops into that empty little head of yours?

Even by the abyssmally low standards you've already established for yourself, this is breathtakingly cretinous. Do you ever give any consideration to...I don't know...maybe not voicing every single retarded thought that pops into that empty little head of yours?

Even Wacka self-censures when he considers quoting the G-man.

Even Wacka self-censures when he considers quoting the G-man.

The G-man is a blast to listen to, but unfortunately he is on at 3 AM here in the west.

Here's a quote:

"As a covicted felon I cannot own a firearm. But the missus is not and she owns all the firearms she wants."

At least he didn't blab for a reduced sentence or probation.

The G-man is a blast to listen to, but unfortunately he is on at 3 AM here in the west.

Here's a quote:

"As a covicted felon I cannot own a firearm. But the missus is not and she owns all the firearms she wants."

Thanks for proving me wrong.

Hogboy was funny. This is just noise.

Amen. I miss Hogboy and all his incarnations. His character development was ingenious. He really would have been a fine comedy writer if not performer.

Here's a quote:

At least he didn't blab for a reduced sentence or probation.

Do you know where I could download mp3's of GG Liddys show?

Insulting me only proves that you're in over your head when trying to confront a strong, intelligetn conservative who holds true to his ideals and values.

You tell him, brother! Its about time somebody stands up to Communeist Hussein Obama and his radical left supreme court choice. Hopefully Hussein is out of office or impeached before he promotes Castro to supreme court justice!

You tell him, brother! Its about time somebody stands up to Communeist Hussein Obama and his radical left supreme court choice. Hopefully Hussein is out of office or impeached before he promotes Castro to supreme court justice!

IP address check please! There cannot be two morons like this.

Insulting me only proves that you're in over your head when trying to confront a strong, intelligetn conservative who holds true to his ideals and values.

Insulting you only proves that I have no patience with trolls.