Anybody with inside sources know wha haa happened

Umm... I'm trying to find the link between an injured finger and arrests cited in the article...

Sounds like somewhere in the USA, there's a guy with a mirror image of McKelvin's break in his cheekbone...

Umm... I'm trying to find the link between an injured finger and arrests cited in the article...

Yall don't see this:

By Tim Schmitt

Niagara Gazette

ORCHARD PARK — Just what happened to Bills defensive back Leodis McKelvin — who has not been able to take part in organized team activities because of a finger injury — remains a mystery after Friday’s organized team activities.

McKelvin spoke to the media, but wouldn’t comment on the injured middle finger on his right hand.

Bills coach Dick Jauron also steered clear of the situation when he addressed the media after the final session of the week, simply saying he didn’t do it during practice.

“Leodis has a non-football specific injury,” Jauron said. “He should be back relatively quickly. Whatever he told you.”

It’s easy to understand why questions are being raised, simply by the volume of off-the-field incidents the team has had in the past few seasons. Current roster members Marshawn Lynch, Roscoe Parrish, Ko Simpson, Donte Whitner and Corey McIntyre have all been arrested in the past 18 months.

that's where the link takes me. Anyway, it's posted on the main news page.

Guest dog14787

I'm guessing he may have jammed it playing basketball or shut it in a door and is to embarrassed to talk about it. :worthy:

Real easy to smash your finger driving nails also.