It's Official: Pisa agrees to terms with the Bears

....TO, Stroud....and......um.......did I mention TO & Stroud yet?........let's see, they also really went after......um......last off season they signed up Stroud, and this off season they shocked the football world by signing TO, and they really wanted those two guys and got them. So, every off season the Bills REALLY want somebody, and they get them.....one every season. Like clockwork. Who cares if they interview and target and maybe even offer low-ball contracts to about 5 or 6 every off season that they could afford and would really help the team, right? They always get their ONE guy every off-season they REALLY want.

Love our Inner Circle. :worthy:

Start looking at the next draft and offseason now cause we got our guy right?

I would hate to agree with this, however there are not too many people on here saying that we need to just stick with what we have and move forward. some say we need help with run D, some say backup QB, some say line and others say LB.

When the track record has been layed and the horrific truth is our FO will probably do nothing else! So sad!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed that we are unbeaten this season? I just can't understand why a player sees our record and doesn't sign up........

I guess bridesmaid season continues.....let's hope we can sell all these ugly teal and purple dresses we keep acquiring....

I have been saying this for weeks. And it is also apparent that whatever moves make sense (common type), those are the ones we (our FO) avoid. We bring in TO when nobody thought we would, we allow everybody else to come and go, as nobody else thought we should. Is he the dominant player of old no!!!

I am not expecting that Brooks come here to win another D-MVP award. Simply he fits, is far more productive than any possibility, and can give us two good years. Lets face it, even PT was not a long term answer so why avoid Brooks because his age? Salary is one thing, but damn, we gotta pay somebody in order to win, that is one thing he has done. There is no overvaluing the "been there done that" experience in the NFL. He has much to pass on to our young players!

Makes too much sense so our front office will absolutely avoid this one!!!

I agree that Brooks would be a nice option, but I seem to remember him stating that he was "only going to play one more season", that being 2009. Now while I wouldnt be unhappy if we signed him as a 1 year stop gap, I'm beginning to think more and more we should look at Marcus Washington. He's got experience in the Cover 2 and a lot less tread on the tires. And while Washington's injury history is a concern, I think it might benefit him greatly and prolong his career if he only plays two downs with us.

I agree that Brooks would be a nice option, but I seem to remember him stating that he was "only going to play one more season", that being 2009. Now while I wouldnt be unhappy if we signed him as a 1 year stop gap, I'm beginning to think more and more we should look at Marcus Washington. He's got experience in the Cover 2 and a lot less tread on the tires. And while Washington's injury history is a concern, I think it might benefit him greatly and prolong his career if he only plays two downs with us.

What about Freddie Kieho (However you spell it). A month ago everyone was talking about him and he remains unsigned. I can say that I didn't watch either one, but Kieaho would be a nice pick up. He is young and had 105 tackles last year. Maybe thats what the front office is thinking. Why pay Pisa so much when you can keep either Oh No Ellision, or pick up Keiaho. They really need to make a splash here.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that this is a situation exactly like the Bryant Johnson situation last year. The Bills offer a 3-year relatively cheap contract, while another team offers a 1-year minimum deal. The player chooses the 1-year deal so that he can "showcase" himself and then cash-in the next year. Now it worked for BJ, because he's a WR that can be plugged into any system, and the Lions are well, the Lions. However PT is a cover-2 LB'er, and few teams run it anymore. And if he has anything other than a great season in Chicago (and thus they decide to give him a large contract extension), he limits his options even more next year because the Bears won't re-sign him.

What about Freddie Kieho (However you spell it). A month ago everyone was talking about him and he remains unsigned. I can say that I didn't watch either one, but Kieaho would be a nice pick up. He is young and had 105 tackles last year. Maybe thats what the front office is thinking. Why pay Pisa so much when you can keep either Oh No Ellision, or pick up Keiaho. They really need to make a splash here.

He actually re-signed with the Colts. Would have been a good fit here.

You know what would be neat? If the Bills ran a defensive system in which guys like Carl Banks could operate in. Why we favor the small guys in a cold weather stadium just confounds me.

only logical statement so far