Jon Jansen released

Most interesting thing in the article is that they said they are looking at former Bills #1 pick Mike Williams at RT...wow, he may end up a starter come opening day...

I guess the fat tub of sh-- ran out of money, so he is finally motivated.

IIRc, he's been banged up the past few seasons. I guess he was judged a no-go during the WAS OTAs...dunno.

Obviously, any deal depends on the physical, but the guy would be a damn good insurance policy. (if he is healthy)

PFT says the skins cut him because he was due a roster bonus.

IMO Levi Jones would be the better option. He's had "health issues" too, but he's younger and has more tread on the tires.

Levi would want to start, while Jansen could come in and be a veteran backup at RT.(or even start over Butler)

How many O-linemen should we look to keep - I'm not sure how many we usually have room for on the roster... but, at this point, if the money is right... competition is never a bad thing, and we need depth, considering our starters.

Levi would want to start, while Jansen could come in and be a veteran backup at RT.(or even start over Butler)

If Jansen starts over Butler then the Bills really would be screwed. Butler will probably be the best Olineman on the team THIS year. With Woods developing while starting.