TO teaches Corner a lesson

I remember seeing on NFL Network's "Hard Knocks" with the Cowboys, Tony Romo said he used to try and overthrow Owens for fun, but could never do it. Owens always turned it up no matter how far Romo threw it.

I've seen highlights of Owens' teammates running in the clear, as fast as they can, with defenders chasing them as fast as they can, and all of a sudden Owens comes from the bottom of the screen like everyone else is jogging, and he gets in front and makes a block. I've seen that a bunch of times, the dude is a speed demon when necessary.

TO teaches Corner a lesson
Which one?

Corner
I know what position the guy plays, but what's his name?

Corner
YES!!!

That's his name
Who's name?

Corner
We got 14 on the roster and you're tellin me that corner got taught a lesson?

Yes, but 14, that's Fitzpatrick.
Are you tellin me that Fitzpatrick is now playing corner?

Which one?

YES!!!

Who's name?

We got 14 on the roster and you're tellin me that corner got taught a lesson?

BB, you need a hobby :w00t:

I remember seeing on NFL Network's "Hard Knocks" with the Cowboys, Tony Romo said he used to try and overthrow Owens for fun, but could never do it. Owens always turned it up no matter how far Romo threw it.

I've seen highlights of Owens' teammates running in the clear, as fast as they can, with defenders chasing them as fast as they can, and all of a sudden Owens comes from the bottom of the screen like everyone else is jogging, and he gets in front and makes a block. I've seen that a bunch of times, the dude is a speed demon when necessary.

He has that extra gear going across the middle as well. Can't wait to see him in action this season. :w00t:

That is, before he destroys the Bills. :devil:

I have seen times where he has caught the ball and then literally blew by everyone on the field like they were standing still---the dude has some serious jets...it would be really fun to see Owens, Evans, Parrish and McKelvin race...

Which one?

Uh, all of them

They all play the CB (except the other 20 guys that play WRs)

If he wants to make Jauron's team he will!!!