losman done

JP was slated to be a 2nd to 3rd round pick in that draft and he also struggled plenty before Jauron got to Buffalo. Edwards was lauded by a former coach (not his)...wow, how many busts have been highly touted by former and current pro personnel. Everything isn't DJ's fault Zaz...its been a solid collaborative effort by all involved in the Bills organization the past few years.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to think that someone with JP's arm will find his way onto a roster at some point. Business ventures in B'lo aside, when it comes down to making $500k+ as a backup QB, go ahead and do it for a few more years. On another note, there aren't many Bills that I have have hoped would succeed more than JP. He seems like a genuine good guy, and an abassador for the city. It's a shame it never clicked for him.

JP was slated to be a 2nd to 3rd round pick in that draft and he also struggled plenty before Jauron got to Buffalo. Edwards was lauded by a former coach (not his)...wow, how many busts have been highly touted by former and current pro personnel. Everything isn't DJ's fault Zaz...its been a solid collaborative effort by all involved in the Bills organization the past few years.

Guess I am just jaded.

You are the only one talking about comic books, paying for girls and living in your parents basement yet you say this site is just for fun? You call people a douche nozzle but you do it in a post when you claim "We're all Bills fans". Boo freakin' Hoo. You can't help but contradict yourself.

You can pretend to be a big shot all you want on here but truth is you need to go get over it, you're not the first nor will you be the last that cries when people are being mean to them on here. It's old and boring.

Edit: Going back and re-reading your post, I have concluded that you can't be older then 18. You sound like a kid at my work who says everything is "Gay", then again you are from Boston. :ph34r:

This coming from a clown, who the closest he has been to a girl, is the picture he copied off

the internet and put next to his name. He hit the nail on the head, you just don't like that he

has you and all the old timers here pegged!

This coming from a clown, who the closest he has been to a girl, is the picture he copied off

the internet and put next to his name. He hit the nail on the head, you just don't like that he

has you and all the old timers here pegged!

:ph34r: If you only knew how far off you were! You were probably picking up the new World of Warcraft for you and your girlfriends to pretend you were real men while I was doing my second tour in Iraq so you can go get a clue gorgeous.

Thanks Mary I needed another laugh from another wannabe, like Deano said, let the adults talk sweetheart.

BTW do you expect people to put real pics of there women on THIS site with these mooks? You really are dumb.

No, Dean was right, and you're wrong, and it's pretty obvious.

I looked at your articles, Ronnie, and while they are well-done, neither displays any inside knowledge whatsoever.

Here, for instance, is a Bledsoe article that predated yours by four hours. link: http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2005/02/16/...22021108585335/

So if you are the source, you should have other evidence that you have been the first on a story in the past. You have none. So you have no credibility.

your time frame are when they were posted on the web dude--the article was in print a week before they dropped bledsoe...

the beast isn't on line immediately--after print...

the date is listed on the article

We now know the real reason JP hasn't signed with another team & still lives in Buffalo. He keeps riding by that billboard on the Niagara Thruway & thinks he's still on the team.

Edit: In Sunday's Buffalo News, they list key additions & subtractions from AFC East teams. JP wasn't even listed among the subtractions. He's just a forgotten man as far as the NFL is concerned.

Well, Bill Walsh used to gush about Rick Mirer. He was pretty ticked off to miss out on picking Steve Fuller and have to settle for Joe Montana though.

Well, Bill Walsh used to gush about Rick Mirer. He was pretty ticked off to miss out on picking Steve Fuller and have to settle for Joe Montana though.

Which was pretty much the point I was trying to make

I think he's holding out for a better offer than second or third string QB. Third string QB is a great gig. Make approx. $750,000 for holding a clipboard. Great work if you can get it.

The issue most teams have is they want their 3rd string QB to be the brainiac kind of guy who acts like another coach on the field and helps the starter, but just doesn't really have enough skill to play in the league(ie, Ken Dorsey). Basically he acts like a QB coach because he doesn't have the talent needed to play in the NFL. Losman would never fit the bill for that position---he has great physical talent, but he completely is AWOL on the mental side of things, so he would be a very poor fit as a 3rd string clipboard holder---I doubt he would be able to break things down correctly for the starter...

The issue most teams have is they want their 3rd string QB to be the brainiac kind of guy who acts like another coach on the field and helps the starter, but just doesn't really have enough skill to play in the league(ie, Ken Dorsey). Basically he acts like a QB coach because he doesn't have the talent needed to play in the NFL. Losman would never fit the bill for that position---he has great physical talent, but he completely is AWOL on the mental side of things, so he would be a very poor fit as a 3rd string clipboard holder---I doubt he would be able to break things down correctly for the starter...

That's only true when your #2 doesn't fill that role, which is what most #2s are supposed to do when not pressed into action. Fitzpatrick is a typical #2-braniac with some starting experience. The Dorsey type only gets a #3 spot when there's a young QB of the future on the roster who is filling #2. The #3 spot is usually the young developmental guy who makes around the league minimum. Hardly any #3s are the type you describe. The only reason Hamdan handled that last year was because JP coudn't

:wallbash: If you only knew how far off you were! You were probably picking up the new World of Warcraft for you and your girlfriends to pretend you were real men while I was doing my second tour in Iraq so you can go get a clue gorgeous.

Thanks Mary I needed another laugh from another wannabe, like Deano said, let the adults talk sweetheart.

BTW do you expect people to put real pics of there women on THIS site with these mooks? You really are dumb.

I will thank you for the tour in Iraq.

But.....they send old men and women in the reserves there, so not sure your point.

Plus you call me gorgeous, which says alot about you i think.

You need to grow up, maybe someday you can grow up and be like dad, Dean.

I don't want to see your woman....or, is that your man??

But.....they send old men and women in the reserves there, so not sure your point.

How you view the reserves is beyond ridiculous. I agree that many men and women of all ages go to Iraq and most of this personnel is in support of the infantry. In other words not really on the front lines. I would never downplay the service of others and their role is just as imoportant to the mission as the grunts. I have spent time on active duty and in the reserves. The quality of Marine has little to do with active duty or reserve. You get good and bad with both. Seeing that alot of the reserve force is prior active, it really shouldn't be a shock.

The reserves get a bad name because of past stereotypes. Today the reserve units, especially the grunts, are just as vital to the mission as active duty. My reserve battalion had 46 killed and over 150 wounded in 05. None of them were old men or women. They were all young men who were very capable Marines. Get a clue before you start ripping into the reserves.

How you view the reserves is beyond ridiculous. I agree that many men and women of all ages go to Iraq and most of this personnel is in support of the infantry. In other words not really on the front lines. I would never downplay the service of others and their role is just as imoportant to the mission as the grunts. I have spent time on active duty and in the reserves. The quality of Marine has little to do with active duty or reserve. You get good and bad with both. Seeing that alot of the reserve force is prior active, it really shouldn't be a shock.

The reserves get a bad name because of past stereotypes. Today the reserve units, especially the grunts, are just as vital to the mission as active duty. My reserve battalion had 46 killed and over 150 wounded in 05. None of them were old men or women. They were all young men who were very capable Marines. Get a clue before you start ripping into the reserves.

He's not worth your effort PTP, just let him continue in his made up, candyass world.

You mean you're not a chick? You sure do B word a lot for a dude.