losman done

i do have a bit of an inside track regarding JP. He isnt calling it quits. JP has recieved calls from more than a few teams, they have just been turned down. He has been waiting for a starting offer, but it is almost June, so that is not going to happen. He shot himself in the foot and will not get that offer, and most likely not a back up position at this point either. Had he not held out he most definetely would have been a back up this year, but now you may never hear from him again.

Had Trent Edwards not been injured, no team would have seen how bad he was in 2008.

That obviously hurt him.....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Chargers?

The Chargers were an average team last year so if that's his "big win" game then that's not saying much. I'll give the Bills one thing, this year is going to be exciting to watch since there is so much on the line in regards to the careers of Jauron, Edwards and Owens. Even Marshawn Lynch has some proving to do. Everyone is "all in", so to speak. That's what I do like about this season.

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

So going by your post, you hate yourself? You seem to be someone who thinks he is "in the know" as you put it. Were you at Losman's house last night for dinner, or are you doing a joint business venture together?

Link?

The truth is, you know nothing of what interest Losman has, or hasn't, garnered. You are a the worst kind of poster. One who claims to have inside knowledge, when they are clueless. Come with evidence, or prepared to get blasted.

My only evidence is that we are 6 weeks away from training camp and he hasnt signed yet..That means we are only approximately eleven weeks away from him not being on an NFL roster at the start of the regular season..Come on even the highest JP lover has to be somewhat alarmed he hasnt been signed yet and even been given a chance yet to learn a playbook before camp starts...If the lights arent out on his career they are certainly close to being put out...

I can't comment on your "first hand" knowledge that JP doesn't love the game. I think he has varying interests, though, and agree he isn't likely to be a guy who hangs on, going from team-to-team sitting on the bench. I'd guess he's waiting for a legit shot to compete, and he is likely to get that in the future.

Why do you think any team is going to give him a legit spot to compete? If that was the case they would have signed him by now. If teams were really interested in giving JP a shot at playing time, they would want him in there ASAP so he could start to learn the playbook. Most rosters are set at the qb position right now. He may get a chance but it is only going to be as an emergency backup plan if a qb gets injured during Training Camp/preseason. Even then it would be a long shot(since it would probably take time to learn the playbook; he could not learn the playbook in 5yrs in buffalo) that he would only be the #2 qb anyways.

i do have a bit of an inside track regarding JP. He isnt calling it quits. JP has recieved calls from more than a few teams, they have just been turned down. He has been waiting for a starting offer, but it is almost June, so that is not going to happen. He shot himself in the foot and will not get that offer, and most likely not a back up position at this point either. Had he not held out he most definetely would have been a back up this year, but now you may never hear from him again.

If this is true, then Losman & his agent must be the 2 dumbest mother f*ckers on the face of this earth. :lol:

Link?

The truth is, you know nothing of what interest Losman has, or hasn't, garnered. You are a the worst kind of poster. One who claims to have inside knowledge, when they are clueless. Come with evidence, or prepared to get blasted.

Hey dean--let me correct you...the worst kind of poster is one who attacks when he has no idea if he is right or wrong. You assume I have no information..and call me clueless when in fact, you have no idea if I have as you call "inside information"-- that would make your point baseless and to some clueless.

if it makes you feel better to state I have no knowledge fine, it doesn't bother me if you doubt me...in fact it makes sense. Take it or leave it I really don't care. But there are worse posters. Just tell me you don't believe it, don't make yourself look like an idiot telling me I don't know what I am talking about. You don't have to be Tim Graham to know people who live in Buffalo. It is not that big a deal. We are talking about JP Losman. All I am telling you is no one is interested in him, he lives in Buffalo, he has no plans to play in the NFL next year and he is exploring business opportunities here. What do you want his mothers maiden name? Would that really make my post credible? I don't need to explain myself, there is no link, I am the source.

I thought it might interest some fans to know the deal...I have better things to do then to make up some stupid post.

thanks

Hey dean--let me correct you...the worst kind of poster is one who attacks when he has no idea if he is right or wrong. You assume I have no information..and call me clueless when in fact, you have no idea if I have as you call "inside information"-- that would make your point baseless and to some clueless.

if it makes you feel better to state I have no knowledge fine, it doesn't bother me if you doubt me...in fact it makes sense. Take it or leave it I really don't care. But there are worse posters. Just tell me you don't believe it, don't make yourself look like an idiot telling me I don't know what I am talking about. You don't have to be Tim Graham to know people who live in Buffalo. It is not that big a deal. We are talking about JP Losman. All I am telling you is no one is interested in him, he lives in Buffalo, he has no plans to play in the NFL next year and he is exploring business opportunities here. What do you want his mothers maiden name? Would that really make my post credible? I don't need to explain myself, there is no link, I am the source.

I thought it might interest some fans to know the deal...I have better things to do then to make up some stupid post.

thanks

so you know for a fact that no teams have even remotely contacted JP's agent? How? Just a fair question

thanks

Hold on a second. I have inside information that he has received plenty of interest and that he is weighing his options. He's trying to decide between the Vikings and the Panthers and he's having a really difficult time with it.

Now, I'm not calling you a liar, but since we both have conflicting inside information one of us has to be wrong. Like you, I could post information to make myself more credible but I choose not to.

This is a very interesting scenario. Two people with equally sound, yet opposite, inside information. I think JP is throwing one of us for a loop!

Hold on a second. I have inside information that he has received plenty of interest and that he is weighing his options. He's trying to decide between the Vikings and the Panthers and he's having a really difficult time with it.

Now, I'm not calling you a liar, but since we both have conflicting inside information one of us has to be wrong. Like you, I could post information to make myself more credible but I choose not to.

This is a very interesting scenario. Two people with equally sound, yet opposite, inside information. I think JP is throwing one of us for a loop!

I don't post much, and I am sorry I posted this---

I could care less at this point...I really don't need to prove anything...I'm don't doubt someone telling you whatever you heard as well, I know my information is correct. I could tell you he is my cousin, my neighbor, my lover, whatever--as of May 27, 2009 he is done--and for that matter so am I.

I never said no one remotely contacted---I said at this point there is no interest and nothing in the works

And all anyone wants here is proof, of which you have none other than assumptions, or some source deep within the NFL that you could tell us who, but then you'd have to kill us. You call out all the other posters with their "Inside Info" or lack thereof, then post the same type of unfounded post with no evidence to support your claim

Hey pot, its kettle...you're black

I know Losman quite well as we both belong to the "red meat eating, brush cut wearing, baritone singing, back to the 50s real manly man's club" he says football is a phoo phoo sport and is way too sissyfied and full of sissy boys- he is waiting for Michael Vick to come to Buffalo to realize his dream of a new sport "MAMAADAFABAFITOT" Mixed Awesome Martial Arts and Dogs also fighting and Bulls also fighting in Teams of three he already has his Mexican connection- just waiting for Vick and some permits.

Losman is not good enough to be a starter in the NFL or even compete for a starting job in the NFL at this point, based on the fact that no one has signed him for that type of role. He didn't show the right type of character to be a clear backup in his time with Buffalo. This is where he screwed himself up big time IMO. He didn't show the right type of character both in not being ready to play off the bench (he said so himself after his first relief appearance when Trent went down) and not being supportive of Trent as the established starter last year (Hamden had the role of being Trent's helper, etc.).

I hate people on this site that act as if they are "in the know" about players, but that being said I do know that JP has had no recent calls, no interest and will not be playing ever again in the NFL, barring a team having an incredible run of injuries at the QB position (and that probably won't be enough). If anyone calls he may not even accept an offer to tryout..this is not me guessing this is what JP feels about his own future. Go ahead and rip me if you wish, but he is still living in Buffalo and is actually exploring business ventures in the area. He actually is counting on the five years of service in the league and collecting a pension in 25 years. Kind of sad considering he has a cannon for an arm...you would have thought someone could teach him the game.

Maybe the two of you could set up housekeeping and raise cats?

thanks

Nice post SKOOBY! :lol: