Warren Sapp roasts "Larry the cable guy"

SKOOBY

I don't get these new roasts that Comedy Central does. The person coming up spends more time roasting the other roasters than the honoree. For instance, that clip, Warren Sapp spent over 2 minutes joking about everyone else up there, then only 20-25 seconds on Larry.

why are you opening yourself up like that? the first 2.5 minutes of that clip is beryl roasting stewart, then he moves on to the others, in the Larry the Cable guy clip, Warren Sapp roasts everyone, then his final 2 are toward LTCG......

Are you 70 years old? Watch this one and tell me how long he roasts Jimmy Stewart??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7xyODPA35k...feature=related

..., in the Larry the Cable guy clip, Warren Sapp roasts everyone, then his final 2 are toward LTCG......

2 minutes? I went back and watched it. He starts in on Larry at 2:45 and finishes and 3:22, just over half a minute, and that includes the applause.

for lisa lampanelli that was 100% appropriate to say....she is funny, vulgar but very funny....classy and lisa lampanelli should never be used in the same sentence

At least he doesn't call the person that introduced him "oh that B word." That' some high class shiit going on right there. :unsure:

I don't get these new roasts that Comedy Central does. The person coming up spends more time roasting the other roasters than the honoree. For instance, that clip, Warren Sapp spent over 2 minutes joking about everyone else up there, then only 20-25 seconds on Larry.

Roasts have always been like that. The roaster has to rip on everyone, not just the roastee...I agree, most of them aren't that funny any more , but it was kind of fun when they first started doing it, Pam Anderson and William Shatner roasts were pretty fun. Comedy Central seems to be forcing it now...

for lisa lampanelli that was 100% appropriate to say....she is funny, vulgar but very funny....classy and lisa lampanelli should never be used in the same sentence

Lisa is funny for about the first 3 minutes you see her. Then it's the same old tired shtick that Stern does.

Lisa is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to roast Gary Busey next

Busey was hysterical....don't know it it was intentional or not, but hysterical nonetheless.

You should catch his "commentary" on "World's Dumbest XYZ"....classic!