Why is Vince McMahon and WWE painted as the villian?

just what Colorado deserves :bag:

:lol: ... too true.

Well after all this, you can bet he and his organization won't be back in Colorado (not just the Pepsi Center) anytime soon. That too, is his mentality put the whole day care center in diapers because one baby shat his pants. :cry:

I don't have a lot of sympathy for him or the WWE for that matter.

I'm 23, maybe there has been in the past, but when the hell has anything entertainment wise ever happened at the Ralph other than a bills game? Besides your situation it ridiculous because WWE usually doesn't do shows outside, so they sure as hell wouldn't do one in buffalo in January/February. (Wrestlemania 9 and 24 were the only ones i remember, one was in Vegas the other in Florida)

Secondly McMahon is throwing stones here. For those who know a lot about him and his business practices (used to be a wrestling addict, haven't watched the crap in 2 years) know that Vince loves to pull out of venues last minute. Hell he did it yesterday when the Pepsi center agreed to let McMahon tape Raw on Sunday so the Denver fans could still enjoy the show. But instead he pulled out and is doing the show at Staples Center.

The Nuggets should have shown more faith in their team, and this would have never happened.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/618N...KKL._SS500_.jpg

Boom... roasted

I wouldn't really say he's being a bully, Bullpen, because we all know its an act. When he tells Bob Costas he's gonna get out of his chair and fight him, we know its for show. Now, he probably means it when he challenges Kroenke to a cage match...but a cage match, also, is for show. If these threats were real, you could call him a bully...as it is, you can call him over-the-top and ridiculous.