Travis Henry arrested again

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Former NFL running back Travis Henry is in federal custody after violating conditions of his bond. Tampa U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark Pizzo ruled Tuesday that Henry violated bond conditions set by a Montana judge when he consumed alcohol. He was arrested by U.S. Marshals and Polk County sheriff's deputies in Auburndale."

i STILL LIKE tRAVIS hENRY. tHOUGHT HE WORKED VERY HARD HERE AND dONOHUE COMPLETELY SCREWED HIM AND THE TEAM WITH THE MCGAHEE PICK.

I HOPE HE GETS IT TOGETHER.

HOPE HE BUYS SOME TROJANS.

i STILL LIKE tRAVIS hENRY. tHOUGHT HE WORKED VERY HARD HERE AND dONOHUE COMPLETELY SCREWED HIM AND THE TEAM WITH THE MCGAHEE PICK.

I HOPE HE GETS IT TOGETHER.

HOPE HE BUYS SOME TROJANS.

On ThE lEfT sIdE oF yOuR kEyBoArD iS a KeY lAbEleD cApS lOcK

You know, I might just scratch "drafting a RB when we had Travis Henry" from the Donahoe blunders list.

It's funny, I just read the article and was thinking the same exact thing. I scroll down and well, glad to see I wasn't the only one. :thumbsup:

IMO the McGahee mess was worth dealing with from a PR persepctive that Travis...I used to feel bad for him, but the SOB is a moron..can he not learn? :lol:

It's funny, I just read the article and was thinking the same exact thing. I scroll down and well, glad to see I wasn't the only one. :thumbsup:

IMO the McGahee mess was worth dealing with from a PR persepctive that Travis...I used to feel bad for him, but the SOB is a moron..can he not learn? :lol:

Have you been reading his police reports for the last 10 years? I mean come on picking up teenage girls at the local gas station, to the latest.

You know the answer, just accept it.

You know, I might just scratch "drafting a RB when we had Travis Henry" from the Donahoe blunders list.

As a rookie, he must have had train wreck written all over him.

Actually he was great when he was a bill when he cried we traded him

Have you been reading his police reports for the last 10 years? I mean come on picking up teenage girls at the local gas station, to the latest.

You know the answer, just accept it.

That "can he not learn" part was meant sarcastically...

What a wasted life...