IS HE REALLY A WORLDCLASS JERK?

Sorry I've had enough and I'm not going to take it anymore.

He is an overbearing jerk who has taken advantage of other teams, owners , players and fans by cheating to fulfill his inner little weewee.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which make them as cherished as the baseball records broken on steroids.

Wipe your ass with them.

Honestly I would still take them. If he was on the Bills and they won three superbowls and went to another we would have cherished those runs to the Superbowl. Its like Eric Cartman says they are not going to take away his superbowl rings.

The fact is they are tarnished but they much like those records still count and no one is awarding the Rams, Panthers, or Eagles those Superbowls so its unlike those records were you could still count Hank Arron as the home run king there is no one else you could say really won those superbowls.

And Yeah he is a jerk but if he was on our team he would be our jerk. And yeah I would want him as the Bills coach

Sorry I've had enough and I'm not going to take it anymore.

He is an overbearing jerk who has taken advantage of other teams, owners , players and fans by cheating to fulfill his inner little weewee.

other than selling his soul to satan....he still is one heckuva coach!

IF he was such a great coach , he would have played it straight.

If he was SO confident in his players and coaching , why cheat.

HE new it was wrong, the league new it was wrong, they handed done the fines.

His wins mean nothing!!!

I sorry ,you all can whine about our losses, I can take that, what I can't stomach is a cheater.

I'll wait for our Bills to do it the RIGHT way, and cherish it all the more!!!

Go BILLS!

His wins mean nothing!!!

I sorry ,you all can whine about our losses, I can take that, what I can't stomach is a cheater.

Go BILLS!

you have anger issues. or at least jealousy issues. what an odd thread to get started...

Go Barry Bonds! Go Pete Rose! Go Bills! :devil:

you have anger issues. or at least jealousy issues. what an odd thread to get started...

Go Barry Bonds! Go Pete Rose! Go Bills! :devil:

Anger issues..... you should meet my wife...

ANYWAY, this thread was started because I couldn't stand a similar thread that mentioned how great some A--hole was.

His wins mean nothing!!!

Go BILLS!

he is an over officious jerk!

And he's got three Superbowl rings.

We have none.

Just sayin'

Hate to do this. But doesnt he have 5? 3 as a head coach and 2 as an assistant with the Giants and put together the game plan to stop the greatest offense of all time.....

Hate to do this. But doesnt he have 5? 3 as a head coach and 2 as an assistant with the Giants and put together the game plan to stop the greatest offense of all time.....

Their defense didn't win that game. Ours lost it.

Cheating just makes him a low life scum bag......nothing more. All this genius crap is.......well crap. The only way to truly win is to do it honest. I don't condone his behavior one iota. If he ever became our team's coach, I would cease to be a Bills fan. How can you people seriously say you would take him as a coach?

Why are there so many threads about the biggest DOUCHE in the NFL on this board? Watching him pout after every loss and not winning the SB since being uncovered as a cheater is plenty enough for me to get by on. He's a complete jerkoff and everyone with any sense of being knows this.

Dammit Jay, can't you see this thread is about having a pity party.

Who cares about the Pats and their championships. Bellicheat can go down in history as the biggest fraud for all I care. Constantly complaining about it, when it had very little bearing on the Bills, is just sourgrapes. If you think the Bills would have had a better record against the Pats, you're crazy.

Cheating just makes him a low life scum bag......nothing more. All this genius crap is.......well crap. The only way to truly win is to do it honest. I don't condone his behavior one iota. If he ever became our team's coach, I would cease to be a Bills fan. How can you people seriously say you would take him as a coach?

so it comes down to this.. would you rather be straight and have no titles or have a cheat for a coach and win a bunch of titles?